Hearthstone

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's 1-2 arena runs, which I consider better rewards than an extra golden common.

Play arena to collect gold/dust/packs to then expand your collection. Then use your cards to play constructed to get golden portraits and cards? I've got the cards to play pretty much any deck but I'd still rather play arena so I can buy TGT packs to fill out my collection for cards that aren't even close to constructed viable.

The game modes need to be more cohesive and interdependent. Rewards from one feed into the others. Tavern brawl is actually decent in this respect because it gives a classic pack and it's a decent way(depending on the brawl) to clear dailies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Constructed:
  • R20: card back
  • R15 and every 5 ranks after: 1 pack from the current expansion guaranteed to be all golden but independent of pity timers
  • Do something to make losing not as painful. Can't lose rank every 5 ranks or you can only lose so many consecutive stars. Something to encourage people to bring 'fun' decks into the ladder.
  • Casual mode removed.
Arena:
  • Golden cards now usable.
  • Something cosmetic? Not really sure it's needed since arena fills out your collection the best. Maybe something like a silver portrait.
Tavern Brawl:
  • Leave it alone, noobs and casuals seem to love it. The boss battle a couple weeks ago was wildly popular in the brain damaged segment of the player base. Can be good for clearing dailies if the brawl doesn't suck and it's light-hearted goof around.
There, game fixed. Even balancing issues are mostly reduced without even having to address them because they'll be contained to the try-hard portions of the ladder. Want that last extra pack of golden cards? Then you're going to have to play broken decks only.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This deck is really cool, but holy fuck, it's impossible to play. Casual mode, 6 games, 6 losses, and not fucking once did I draw all the combo pieces necessary. Most of the time you're dead before turn 6, even playing vs slow decks. Half the time you draw nothing but spells, the other half you draw all the wrong shit. It just reminded me why I hate combo decks, I just can't handle the lack of consistency in a game already plagued by horrendous RNG.

I ran into so many people playing this deck in the 15-17 rank range. I guess people just trying for Golden Priest during early season? It's a trash deck, lost to it 1x though as Renolock but was my fault, I was playing around 2 attack but forgot about Confuse and put one of my minions to 2 health with Hellfire, derp.

Won against it the other 4-5x fairly easily.

Now that Toast is a mainstream streamer looks like we'll see a lot more trash decks on ladder. Works for me.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I ran into so many people playing this deck in the 15-17 rank range. I guess people just trying for Golden Priest during early season? It's a trash deck, lost to it 1x though as Renolock but was my fault, I was playing around 2 attack but forgot about Confuse and put one of my minions to 2 health with Hellfire, derp.

Won against it the other 4-5x fairly easily.

Now that Toast is a mainstream streamer looks like we'll see a lot more trash decks on ladder. Works for me.

Link to decklist? No idea what it is from that video.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Name of next expac/adventure is on reddit due to a voiceover person putting it in their resume:
LEAKED: New adventure for #Hearthstone will be «Lost Secrets of Un'Goro»? • /r/hearthstone

Lost Secrets of Un'Goro

BYHekbi.png

Link to decklist? No idea what it is from that video.

Disguised Toast's OTK Madness Fun - Hearthstone Decks
Disguised Toast's OTK Madness Fun

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it sexist that I knew 100% the person had to be a woman, before I even clicked on the resume?

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Krag

Peasant
I'm interested to see if they stick with their original statement of 2 expansions 1 adventure a year, or if we get an adventure next like it would have been in the past.
I think there's almost zero chance/risk that it's an adventure just due to the fact that so many cards are leaving standard at the same time with the added possibility of Blizzard neutering or rotating some overused classic cards on top.

We need a large chunk of new cards at that time or standard will get so stale in two weeks that it will make the last half year look like an everchanging avalanche of pure freshness.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well thanks to World of Warcraft, I can now just purchase my base amount of packs for the next two expansions.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
FYI every single spell, no matter the cost counts as a 3 mana cost for Priest of the Feast in this Brawl. Probably works the same for other things as well. It's pretty bananas having so many free heals and combos.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I was thinking maybe if I read this week's brawl's rules it would make sense, but I've got nothing.

"Magical creatures are escaping from Tol Barad! Play a minion and get a random spell of the same cost, but for free!"

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
He's probably thinking that Priest of the Feast heals you for the cost of the spell instead of 3 always

• 1Like

Vinsent

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chinese fan group. They are essentially a "guild" that group plays together. They came over to play on NA when the Chinese company who runs HS China shit the bed for a few days.

• 1Like