Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Lots of scrubs in arena today. Playing games vs players at 5 and 6 wins that are just making blatantly obvious bad plays. Even at 9 and 10 there was some pretty questionable shit.

Free ticket = 12 wins = 1 new pack from event thing, 1 un'goro back, 335 gold, and a golden common (dupe so 50 dust). Pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah i definitely remember why i stopped playing arena even when i was consistently getting 8-9 wins every run. shit is fucking terrible.

*edit*

mages still complete faggoty cancer.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Paladin is stronger than Mage or Rogue, in my experience. Have had two 12 wins with Pally and 1 with Rogue over the last month, still none with Mage. Although I have played against a Mage who played seven (7, I'm not exaggerating) Blizzards, so the faggotry comments are warranted.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lots of scrubs in arena today. Playing games vs players at 5 and 6 wins that are just making blatantly obvious bad plays. Even at 9 and 10 there was some pretty questionable shit.

Free ticket = 12 wins = 1 new pack from event thing, 1 un'goro back, 335 gold, and a golden common (dupe so 50 dust). Pretty good.

I got to 10 wins this morning with a pretty nice Shaman deck. Lost to some mage/rogue fucking bullshit though. I about threw broke my keyboard when the faggot rogue got a lightning storm from hallucinate and won because of it.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
It's so dumb that they haven't had some card reveals with these lame Lichking LARPs. And they've obviously paid a service to down vote "where's the card" comments on reddit while upvoting their own PR cringe accounts.

ass backwards

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Are quests dead? Played dozens of ranked games going from 23-10 and I only ran into one mage running the quest.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I hope they drop like 20 cards on Monday to start things off, but I feel like we're going to get 1 or 2 :(

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seems fake. The art doesn't match up well with what's already been shown, Jaina holds staff in Right hand & sword in Left from what we've seen so far, and the art looks so much worse than what we see here:

447382-g6.jpg

I do realize the card art guys could be out of sync from the Promo/Teaser guys but still seems much different . Deathstalker Rexxar card does look very similar to here btw:

636349773475935906.png

Also, the effect seems like shit and also seems "impossible" with how we know the game works.
"Your elementals have lifesteal for the rest of the game" doesn't sound real, and seems like shit for a Mage anyway. 9 Mana to summon a Water Elemental with Lifesteal also seems like trash.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Not to mention it does not show what her altered hero power would be. If it were... 2 Mana, Summon a 2/2 Elemental, that would be pretty good, no?

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20758325701
Molly Community Manager 13 posts
6 hours ago
(Edited)
Hearthstone Patch 8.4 introduced new infrastructure to prepare for the recently announced improvements to card drop rates. An unexpected side effect of this change was that a small number of players who opened packs after the patch received one fewer Legendary or Epic card than they would have otherwise. We've identified the issue and expect it to be resolved next week. It's important to us that Hearthstone players feel great about opening card packs and we apologize for this issue and any disappointment that it may have caused. We will be reaching out to all affected players in the next few weeks with details regarding our resolution plan.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting. Shame it's not just free packs! It makes sense that they just try to hit effected players though

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Turns out Stand Against Darkness is pretty good in arena. Lol at playing it turn 5, and then turn 6 making a dude and adapting 6 dudes to be poisonous.

Card reveals start today, I'm pretty ready

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Almost 4pm EST and we get 1 shitty card to discuss, great job Blizzard. Fuck you.

That Abomination shit will NEVER see play outside of RNG effects. just another thing to consider when using evolve/devolve/medivh/etc.

Why they lead off with that is mindboggling.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users