Hearthstone

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
There is zero chance that deathknight hunter card is good. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fucking slow.

For the first zombeast you're investing essentially 8 mana just to get a minion that you then have to pay full price. Each additional minion costs an extra 2. There is no universe of possible cards in a single set that will allow hunter to waste that much mana doing nothing.

There are already infinite value decks that do it way better than some shitty once per turn hero power.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Game so much more pleasant now that rogue quest is gone. Also I am with Antony, shits too slow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 7.43.24 PM.png

So wtf is this gay shit? Not the first time I see this. Been like this for 20 minutes.

Edit: Must have outlasted that guy. Got a win somehow after alt f4

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 149336
So wtf is this gay shit? Not the first time I see this. Been like this for 20 minutes.

Edit: Must have outlasted that guy. Got a win somehow after alt f4
normally means your connection desync'd or something, I usually quit out and log back in ASAP to correct it or else I'll get a loss. Weird you got a win though, maybe it happened to your opponent too or he quit idk.

2x Gold ends Wendesday I think, I'm up to 8k gold now, probably gained an extra 1k from the 2x quests. Didn't do too many 40s(80s) and actually had a 100(200)gold quest twice in these 2 weeks, 400 gold from 2 quests :D

Curious if we get the Arena stuff this week....

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
normally means your connection desync'd or something, I usually quit out and log back in ASAP to correct it or else I'll get a loss. Weird you got a win though, maybe it happened to your opponent too or he quit idk.

2x Gold ends Wendesday I think, I'm up to 8k gold now, probably gained an extra 1k from the 2x quests. Didn't do too many 40s(80s) and actually had a 100(200)gold quest twice in these 2 weeks, 400 gold from 2 quests :D

Curious if we get the Arena stuff this week....
The gold has been nice. And i didnt know the bonus week ended so soon.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
People on reddit are saying they changed clock and the arena event does in fact start tomorrow, as well as double gold ending

It feels dumb to me to do an arena event right before the expansion. You should be doing it right after so people get to see and play with the cards, not right before at the end of an old expansion.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
People on reddit are saying they changed clock and the arena event does in fact start tomorrow, as well as double gold ending

It feels dumb to me to do an arena event right before the expansion. You should be doing it right after so people get to see and play with the cards, not right before at the end of an old expansion.

hmmm.. I disagree, I'm bored as fuck with HS right now, making me play Arena will actually give me something to do. I REALLY hope they DO NOT do a Heroic Brawl before xpac. I won't do it anyway because it's just a scam to take gold out of the economy, I hope they realize people have less fun when they can't afford cards, no reason to put a gold sink right before xpac. Most people won't do it anyway, makes the game more stale since no Brawl & stale meta combined.

Seems like they are trying to "correct" their methods, pump up people's gold so they can actually buy packs. I would like to see a Heroic Brawl like 1.5 months after the expansion is released, but really I rather they implement tournaments rather than stupid 1k Arena runs.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the consensus opinion was that double gold will be gone when tomorrow's brawl goes live.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I wish Track-o-bot better tracked games, or at least split Standard/Wild. I play both, it says I'm 40-10 with Paladin in the current month in ranked, but I'm not sure what the breakdown is. Either way it's pretty nuts. 20-11 as Evolve Shaman, which lines up with my feelings in that they deck just isn't as consistent because it needs things to combo well.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Tried Thijs Maly rogue deck and it is pretty damn solid. Gives me a second good deck to ladder with as I wait for the next expansion. Down to 3 classes under 500 wins and one is rogue so that's nice.

Have 3 k gold saved, 53 packs of ungoro for extra dust. 50 pack expansion deal, and almost a month to go. Might get caught back up on cards by Sept lol.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tried Thijs Maly rogue deck and it is pretty damn solid. Gives me a second good deck to ladder with as I wait for the next expansion. Down to 3 classes under 500 wins and one is rogue so that's nice.

Have 3 k gold saved, 53 packs of ungoro for extra dust. 50 pack expansion deal, and almost a month to go. Might get caught back up on cards by Sept lol.

I have 5k gold and I may or may not pick up the 50 card pack thing. We'll see.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rime

<Donor>
I have 5k gold and I may or may not pick up the 50 card pack thing. We'll see.

Sitting at 4450 gold myself.

Depending on what is in the set, I may pick up the $50 pack (using BNet credit from WoW gold!)... or I may just do the 50ish packs I will be up to by the time it launches. Secrets of Un`goro, I did more crafting of deck specific cards than buying packs, just because there were so few cards that turned over the current meta. And those that were, other than the Quest decks (Opened Priest, Rogue. Made Warrior), were not Legendary Quality and only a few Epic Quality.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
am i supposed to be holding on to reward packs until the expansion drops before I open them or something?

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
They arent going to change into new expansion packs so I dont see why you would.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because the duplicate legendary change isn't in yet. Also, thanks for the free arena run to remind me why I never play arena.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yes, I wouldn't open any packs till the expansion.

I'll probably play a lot of arena for now if every run starts with 1 run, which is what the popup seemed to imply.

Edit: It is 1 free win on every single arena run for the next 3 weeks. So you really only have to win 6 times to go infinite. Also this may be bias, but I drafted a deck, and watched Hafu draft a deck, and both where fucking nuts drafts.

Using Spellbreaker on a minion that someone used Steed on and hit face, and then killing it for free is so satisfying.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Edit: It is 1 free win on every single arena run for the next 3 weeks. So you really only have to win 6 times to go infinite. Also this may be bias, but I drafted a deck, and watched Hafu draft a deck, and both where fucking nuts drafts.

That's actually kinda nuts, I'll probably play a lot of arena then these next few weeks.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just got the pre-order using amazon coins for the discount, and 500 free coins back from purchase.

• 1Like