Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Dog's Questlock is pretty hilarious, probably very lucky match but it's funny.. 9 attack Queen Lanathiel, finished quest at like turn 5 or 6

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
All Dog is playing against at Top 25 Legend is Jade Druids, and he's mostly winning with crazy Questlock

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
blah blah blah day one but I'm beating everyone with divine shield control paladin. 10-0. With prince 2 also. Hunter seems like crap still shocker.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
The 2 combo damage from Perdition's Blade works on that immune guy FYI.

97 packs opened

Golden Arfus :emoji_feet:
Prince Keleseth
Thrall Deathseer
Moorabi
Archibishop Benedictus
Uther of the Ebon Blade

epics 1 golden 18 normal
rares 9 golden
coms 7 golden

Rexxar DK from prologue :emoji_poultry_leg::emoji_watermelon:

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got:

Anduin
Rotface
Malfurion
Uther

And most of the other good stuff. Not bad.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Loving the Shaman DK - Moorabi is seeming like shit though, seems to weaken anything I put together to do the Freeze package for him.

The 7 mana +4/+4 taunt horse is damn nice for evolve builds - drop it, hit it with Master of Evo or DK ability is so much value. (besides the [not that rare for me but I'm sure my luck is weird with it] Anamlous)

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
3 decks I've tried so far

Elemental Mage. Playing Jaina is one of the most satisfying things ever. All your elementals have lifesteal, you just start pinging to get Water Elementals. It's literally a giddy experience. The deck needs refining though, my list wasn't very good.

Control Paladin. Again, my list bad. Uther seems strong. Blackguard seems terrible, and I wasn't a fan of Corpsetaker. I could see myself playing a lot of this

Evolve Shaman. I basically took last expansions list, cut the pirates and made a few small adjustments. Thrall is disgustingly good a lot of the time. Even if you just double evolve a bunch of small shit it can be game winning. Priest is a pretty rough match up though, and there are a ton of them around right now

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Uther seems bad imo. Exodia is just not going to happen and win the game for you and that weapon goes away fast. I played him all afternoon.

Then did some highlander priest while super greedy is also really good. Needs a lot of refinement though.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Evolve Shaman. I basically took last expansions list, cut the pirates and made a few small adjustments. Thrall is disgustingly good a lot of the time. Even if you just double evolve a bunch of small shit it can be game winning. Priest is a pretty rough match up though, and there are a ton of them around right now

You think it's disgusting normally - I got Brann off something one of my games right before I played Thrall... double is so fucking ridiculous.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
60 Packs
Mage DK
Warlock DK (FML)
Prince Taldaram (FML)

Warrior DK from Prologue

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uther seems bad imo. Exodia is just not going to happen and win the game for you and that weapon goes away fast. I played him all afternoon.

It's 9 mana for a super strong weapon, 5 armor, and permanently upgrades your hero power to spit out 2/2s. I'd say it's roughly on par power-level wise with Tirion and Ragnaros.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Took 7 games before I could actually play Jaina lol..

Then they concede before I could do shit.

5 druids, 1 mage, 1 hunter

--

9 Mana is a tough spot , not sure she'll be playable tbh.

Sindragosa is fun but also pretty unplayable. Hemet+Shifter Zerus was my first 2 random legos off her

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
My first game is DiscLockDK vs MageDK. Fuckin wild shit man. Managed to win when I was 8 fatigue deep.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
104 Packs open...

Neutral:
Arfus
ALL THREE PRINCES /wrist

Druid:
Death Knight

Shaman:
Death Knight (from Prologue)
Moorabi

Warlock:
Blood Queen

...really rolled snake eyes with the legendaries this time around, with only the Druid Death Knight being of any worth.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users