Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was gonna say, Evolve Shaman missing mention earlier seemed misplaced - it's feeling like a contender.
Missed mention where? If you mean from my "prediction" post 2 days ago, it wasn't missed:

• Evolve & Token lists will reign and get even stronger. Saronite Chain Gang is an awesome card for Evolve lists. Bloodlust will continue to reign. The Deathknight is just so good for evolve lists, losing totems hurts the swarm though. No more random taunt totems, as well as the other totems, are huge negatives for the Shaman. Might get tossed from lists after a while, having more minions is always preferred for the Bloodlust turn.
Otherwise, I've been in awe of the amount of Druids the 1st day, I played 31 games last night.... played against:

12 Druid (39%)
4 Priest (13%)
4 Warrior (13%)
3 Mage (10%)
2 Hunter (6%)
2 Paladin (6%)
2 Rogue (6%)
1 Shaman (3%)
1 Warlock (3%)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Missed mention where? If you mean from my "prediction" post 2 days ago, it wasn't missed:

I haven't been following that far back - I saw only Druid gushing really earlier this morning, that's what I was referencing.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My biggest prediction fail so far is saying "Lich King isn't an auto include".
I said his cards were mostly OP, but that he wasn't suitable for every deck....

It's only the 2nd day, so perhaps eventually this will pan out to be true, but right now he's basically an auto-include in every deck, and very impactful. Which scares me, because after the new shine wears off the game boils down to whomever plays Lich King first and gets a huge tempo swing card off him.

He is very close to being the next "Yogg", except even more universal

I'm putting him in everything.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only opened a limited number of packs but I was able to put together a decent aggro druid deck. So far it's been pure rape. Druid of the Swarm and Crypt Lord are powerful cards. Crypt Lord has basically won me games by turns 5-6 simply because he's not easy to remove/provides cover for Fledging/Bittertide.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Opened 56 packs, got the priest and warrior DK, The Lich King and Arfus.

Have 2700 dust, but not sure what to craft. Kind of want to try the evolve shaman.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider

It's only the 2nd day, so perhaps eventually this will pan out to be true, but right now he's basically an auto-include in every deck, and very impactful. Which scares me, because after the new shine wears off the game boils down to whomever plays Lich King first and gets a huge tempo swing card off him.

I call him the Doctor Boom of this set.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Only played a bit of control lock and swarm druid so far. Both seem really really strong. Still revising my swarm/aggro druid.

But like I said, having Living Mana and Swarming Plague enables you to both flood an empty board and punish your opponent for having a board. It's fucking nuts.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

I made him with Dust, I have enough to make 3 more legends but I'm gonna hold off until Meta settles a bit to not get burned. (Looking at your Shaman Quest :emoji_persevere: )

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Holy fucking netdecks. People wasted no times locking down this into 4 decks.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fucking netdecks. People wasted no times locking down this into 4 decks.

Happens every expansion... Remember the Quest Rogue craze 3 months ago?

All the refined meta decks didn't mature until at least 1.5 months in.

It's really hard to say what's going to happen, and everything we currently see is likely to be "garbage" in just a few weeks. Meta moves fast. Not everything has been tried yet.

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
All of my lulz. Malch of course.
Hearthstone Screenshot 08-11-17 10.36.01.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ex-genj

Golden Squire
yeah board was full with ~4 jades and other nonsense.

I have to say highlander priest is just amazing. Certainly on day 2. Whoever didn't think of the implications of that DK hero power & raza should be fired. Just some filthy stuff you can do.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I call him the Doctor Boom of this set.

He's so much better than Boom. Only sense that comparison works is in how much he outshines the rest of the set. But overall this is a stronger set as well.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
I had pretty good luck on legendaries this time. I opened 103 packs and got

Rexxar
Jaina
Anduin
Garrosh
Valeera
Putricide
Hadronox
Lilian Voss
(and Gul'dan from the prologue)

I didn't open many epics and what I got was pretty shite, 4 meat wagons and 3 toxic arrows among other stuff... but overall I can't complain at all. And I didn't get any of the princes.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
went on a quick 5-0 tear with jade druid...

Had a really cool game against another Jade Druid, was pretty desperate until I drew Ultimate Infestation lol.
Here's the replay, it gets good after turn 9: Ravishing vs. steelpants - HSReplay.net

Decklist is shown on left side of replay

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Wow just played a 30 minute game against HL mage with my HL priest. He really had no chance though. I can generate a million cards that I don't care what they are as long as they can fuel that sweet hero power.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wow just played a 30 minute game against HL mage with my HL priest. He really had no chance though. I can generate a million cards that I don't care what they are as long as they can fuel that sweet hero power.

Decklist?

• 1Like