Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've seen almost no demon hunters this morning.

Which is funny because their win rate has been steadily climbing back up to even with warlock at #1. I have been thinking about cutting warblades for something more aggressive, maybe the 3 drop that cranks out 2/2s when you attack. They don't actually feel very good outside of the mirror post-nerf.

I've seen people starting to try out the warglaives, but I'm not crafting those just to test em. I'm also less and less enamored with the singleton antaen.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shadow Word Ruin is such a garbage fucking spell, except when it completely wrecks you off a Zephrys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm in mid platinum and I almost never see Demon Hunters now...There's quite a variety actually.

I'm mostly playing Evolve Shaman and a few variants on Dragon Hunter.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm playing with I think is Gallon's Zoo deck, when it hits a good draw it's annoying enough people quit mid game.

zoo.jpg

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, Hand of Gul'dan is stupid good. I've been playing some zoo and some games the deck looks so completely broken, but when you don't pick up a hand its very unimpressive. I feel like I've been extremely unlucky while playing the deck. I've started mulliganing strictly for hand because there is a good chance you'll get a librarian or nightshade matron and with that it gives you the tempo to win most games, but I had a huge string of games yesterday where I couldn't get a hand to save my life. The cool design with hand is that it doesn't really work in a control warlock deck since you'll have cards with costs greater than 6 and you typically don't want to throw those away.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Big Taunt Druid is kind of the same way. If you don't hit Breath/Overgrowth it feels super bad. Galakrond Warlock feels solid against DH.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Big Taunt Druid is kind of the same way. If you don't hit Breath/Overgrowth it feels super bad. Galakrond Warlock feels solid against DH.

Evolve shaman is pretty fun. They put in some necessary speedbumps and setup required to make it work. But at the same time it is now real hit or miss.

I really liked Dragon Hunter before the expansion came out. It's just okay now.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Big Druid is such a boring ass deck to play though. Did you draw Dragon's Breath and Overgrowth with the Sidequest? Proceed to win.

Oh you didn't? Die.

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Resurrect priest is extremely annoying to play against - seeing it more than anything else

• 1Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I'm surprised Warrior is on the bottom. I haven't played this expansion but shouldn't control Warrior just farm an environment with nothing but aggro decks?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Big Druid is such a boring ass deck to play though. Did you draw Dragon's Breath and Overgrowth with the Sidequest? Proceed to win.

Oh you didn't? Die.
Any deck that contains cards that are ~60% WR on mulligan, I avoid those. That's the hallmark of an inconsistent deck. Embiggen Druid, Big Taunt Druid, old Pirate Warrior with Ancharrr.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Resurrect priest is extremely annoying to play against - seeing it more than anything else
I’m 20 wins away from 1k on priest and can’t play that deck.

Played spell Druid to D2, that feels like a proper degenerate deck.