Hearthstone

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sent invites to the tags posted in the last page of posts or so. I really wish there was so co-op stuff, but hell just playing non-random people should be fun.

Crone#1894 is my battletag.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Started using my friend's beta account since he works so much and I must say the game is a blast. Game is not deep and complex as MTG is but they go by so quickly which is something that I like. I started playing the ranked non arena matches and there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to play this game. The mistakes they make just blows my mind.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got in yesterday. It's really weird for a game to not have instants playable on your opponent's turn.

Maybe secrets will be more prevalent and interesting, but I still miss instants.

Yuen

Molten Core Raider
Mishy#1973

Got in a couple of days ago. Thus I only have a mage and priest deck. Kept playing mage from the tutorial into constructed arena and didn't have much trouble until I got to plat, then got destroyed by a priest deck. Immediately hit the play again button and met the same guy... who repeated the destruction. I stopped, re-evaluated, then shelved the mage, rerolled a priest, recreated the deck that destroyed me, then rode it to master level. However once I reached 1 star master, the tier of opponents completely changed, and I lose as much as I win now.

I don't have the knowledge of enough cards yet to play arena well.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Who's nob needs to be slobbed around here to get a beta invite? I'm pretty sure I can order hookers via the interwebs now that can be delivered to your door. Let's make this happen.

Got beta today finally. Played first arena as Shaman and went 8-3 while getting 270 gold
biggrin.png
Not a bad start I'd say.

How that deck did 8 wins is beyond me. No fire elementals, hexes, lightning storm or lava burst. One lightning bolt and forked lightning. One earth elemental and 3xStormforged axe were carrying I guess. Although EE made me lose last match because priest stole it from my deck and played it on turn 5. He had too much card advantage to comeback after that.

Kinda amusing that my last three opponents were priests. In total played 4 priests and went 2-2 with them.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Actually this is the card I didn't want to mention earlier, but I'm starting to realize its not that great in every deck. But in decks like my paladin weenie deck it is perfect. I can always play it when I'm about to trade at least two minions so it is like I'm playing a 4/2 for 1(assuming a card like arcane intellect is 3 for draw 2). If I cleared their board at the same time then they have to use a card to remove it their next turn or else I get a huge card advantage.
I fucking LOVE getting this card + an imp master in arena. I got 7 wins on the strength of this combination alone.

Elerion

N00b
Heh, I actually got in. Played some games last night. I'm surprised at how well it plays, and it certainly makes for a fast paced CCG, but I fear the simplicity will hurt the long term metagame variety and cause the game to be almost entirely RNG on the high end.

I guess I've only seen a fraction of the cards thus far, though.

Haven't lost a game yet, but I've only played 15 or so including the tutorial.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had a blast starting a priest last night did the play mode and tried unlocking all the classes, had a GD blast my first night.

Column_sl

shitlord
The challenge was from 4 weeks ago lol, and in a completely different beta.

Catch up to the storyline little timmy.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Please start a new thread for column bashing and leave it out of this thread.

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Got into beta the other day. It's a fun game, but I hate that the Arena costs money. I've played it 3 or 4 times, each time as a Hunter. Mages and Priests need to be nerfed.

mmm, 9-2 in my second arena as priest with only 1 mc and no swp, swd or shadow madness. Must have been bunch of other new players there because some people were really bad.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ugh, lost out of my latest arena 8-3 because I unplugged one of my two monitors to plug in my PS3 to enter the Dark Souls 2 key and it froze Hearthstone and I had to exit which gave me the loss :p

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just got an invite - gotta find my keyfob then gonna be giving it a shot...