Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Because it's every game that people have to kill command their own frozen unit to get lethal. It's not an obvious play by any stretch.

Column_sl

shitlord
Because it's every game that people have to kill command their own frozen unit to get lethal.
It's hearthstone. You play a specific deck long enough you see everything with that deck.

You can tell by the way he was counting it out he was just making sure he had lethal.

IMHO the only reason he took so long is tournaments can be distracting, and people don't think as clear as they do on their streams etc.
I bet that guy has like 100+ games on that fatty hunter alone

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Super casual rank 10 here. I saw it and have done that before but only because my hunter deck is the same cards it's always been since the first month I started. I've also done it just to grow scavenging hyenas health out of flamestrike range. Hunter card synergy is so good, it's a shame UtH was made into a flagship.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I don't get Hearthstone tournaments. At that level of play the game is 100% solved and you'd get pretty close to the same results just rolling dice for the winner. There's some small interesting parts in dealing with which decks people play, trying to game the hunter spam etc, but once the game starts? zzzzz.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah its dice rolls. That's why guys like Ekop, Strifecro and Amaz all got top 4 / top 8. Just random right?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't believe someone just played Tinkmaster against me inarena, even though I had three minions on the board versus his zero but it was really early. The early part did him in considering I had a devilsaur on the board for like turn four and proceeded to demolish the rest of the match.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Commentary was fine. It's more of the fighting game style than the esports style.
It's a turn based game. That kind of commentary style is retarded.

OH DAMN THIS IS GAME (reynad draws Tundra Rhino which gives him lethal, no commentary about what he's drawn or it's possible impact, good job guys)

It should be done like poker.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So after playing some on the ladder this weekend I don't see what the fuss is all about, sure some sort of change is needed to hunter either to buzzard or uth, but its not like this new hunter is really any more powerful than the old hunter. Just playing some mid range druid and it matches up very favorably against zoo and fairly favorable against lion king hunter. Still actually seeing a decent amount of late game control which gives me more trouble so I subbed in a bgh, so those games often hinge on if I drew bgh or not. Went from 11 to nearly 5 without dropping a game, went back and forth between 6.4/6.5 a couple of times before calling it a night.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Recently the ladder devolved into Druid as everyone tried to counter Hunter/Zoo. Recently I've basically seen Druid and Rogue, which is fine.

That's just ladder games where people try to out think everyone else though, Dreamhack was a good example that Hunter isn't going anywhere.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I switched to warrior last game as it still does well enough against zoo/hunter, but has those fatties for mid/late game decks. Running wild pyros to cast slam/cleave with, really wrecks the warlocks/hunters.

Plus those golden chillwind yetis aren't going to earn themselves.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Druid wins.

rrr_img_65643.jpg

elidib

Vyemm Raider
If anyone still needs the fireside card backs and you don't want to bother with multiple devices/accounts, this thing from reddit worked for me very quickly:

-DownloadEvolve
-Make an account
-Install
-Login to the evolve client
-Login to hearthstone
-Alt+tab to the evolve client
-Go to multiplayer
-next to hearthstone in the list click "Find Match"
-If no one is on then just wait or back out and go to a different lobby, keep trying till you get a decently populated one.
-alt+tab back into hearthstone, go to your friends list, and scroll all the way down
-The people in your lobby will appear as nearby players.
-Challenge one of them while at least one other person stays in main menu.(Minimum of 3 people including yourself required.)
-you can concede on turn 1 three times and you'll still get the back, same if they concede 3 times. you don't need to back out of the deck selection between matches either.

basically it VPN's you all to the same IP address so it thinks youre all on the same network together. sometimes with all the people in the lobby challenging each other it goes a little haywire with the auto-declines. just slow down and challenge one at a time and give people plenty of time to accept.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
deck diversity.
There should be another arena mode that doesn't cost money or award prizes, other than daily wins and the three win for ten gold shit. That could also be far more of a "casual mode" IMO, you wouldn't need to run epics at all or feel like every other player has better cards for the new players.

Also, arena wins should count towards your 500 wins per class.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'd like to see a constructed option that is separate from the regular constructed with a really quick time on turns much like Speed Chess.

Since there is no execution, much like a fighting game, at least you can kind of mimic it if the plays have to be much faster.
Of course certain decks would profit from that type of speed, but it would be fun to play for me anyway.