Hearthstone

Nybling_sl

shitlord
Oh snap I have that card and didn't even think about that, thanks!

It's funny as fuck to see a miracle rogue's leeroy go poof.

I realize it's not a very legit strategy but it's more for playing for the lulz than seriously, kind of like playing priest!
I would really, really like to see milling cards be an actual thing in Hearthstone, but admittedly, I enjoyed playing mill decks in the MtG Duels of the Planeswalker games.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Everytime I play a priest...I want to choke them to death. Seriously, fuck you for wasting my time...25minutes for you to lose, or me to suffer through some lame win condition.
Yeah, I just concede against priests. It isn't even worth my fucking time to bother. I'm not expecting every game to be agro to the face, but 90% of all priests I play take nearly the entire timer between each decision. nope.jpg

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Been playing nothing but paladin lately. Finally have pretty much all the legendaries I want. A quarter of my losses probably come from not drawing equality. Pretty lame, but been having fun.

RE: Priests. Been watching this streamTwitchbecause the music is good and he doesn't talk. He's playing a shadowpriest with velen and the shit pulls off is just insane.

Column_sl

shitlord
I haven't seen the swap happen in quite awhile.

It used to happen all the time, was quite the bitch to play with. Had to remember exactly where you placed everything to counteract the swap

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Is there a good site that lists some decent up to date decks? I know the common stuff like zoo warlock, control warrior, etc, but I'm looking to get some ideas for decks of the lesser used classes like paladin, mage, etc, and most of the stuff I find are a few patches out of date.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I'm getting kind of tired of miracle rogue to be honest. I know what's coming every time and feel helpless to stop it.
I feel like there is a double standard because they nerfed that warrior on turn kill shit yet this can be just as bad if not worse yet they let it persist.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Easy fix for all the OTK bullshit would be to change the charge effect to something like:

Charge - Minions with charge can attack immediately, and can not be targeted until end of turn.

Basically, it would fix all the stupidity with things like leeroy x3, leeroy power faceless, alakir rockbiter rockbiter, and other scenarios where board control means jack shit since right now you can full clear their board every round and still take 20-30 damage instantly due to charge combos. Leeroy is the main offender, but charge effect is the true problem.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Or like, add new cards that change the dynamic of the game rather than continuously tweak the same pool over and over and over and over and over.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Simple fix for rogue is to make it so you can't use the shadow stepped minion on the same turn, problem solved there.

It keeps your minion safe to use for the next turn and at a lower mana cost, but with none of the horseshit we have going on now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Miracle rogue is already on the decline, I swear everyone in this thread is unbelievably slow when it comes to bitching about ranked decks.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Miracle rogue is already on the decline, I swear everyone in this thread is unbelievably slow when it comes to bitching about ranked decks.
Yea, you guys see fucking channel fireball? Bullshit deck.

The dailies are upsetting me recently. I have a few decks I would be happy to play a few games a day, and I keep getting the ones for heroes I have zero interest in right now. I wish they were a bit more diverse or selectable.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Supposedly during the hour/couple of hours before the daily reset, you can swap daillies as many times as you like to get the right daillies. I haven't been awake to check it on the euro server though. Been doing the daillies with shit decks I make on the spot, seems to work fine.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh, its still strong and it'll be back again.
Yea, you guys see fucking channel fireball? Bullshit deck.

The dailies are upsetting me recently. I have a few decks I would be happy to play a few games a day, and I keep getting the ones for heroes I have zero interest in right now. I wish they were a bit more diverse or selectable.
I would like there to not be lvls for individual classes and instead you get to pick which basic golden cards you unlock as you lvl, but I know that won't happen.