Hearthstone

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Did someone just win a big tourney with aggro-paly? I've played 6 in a row today.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
All I've fought all week end:

-An ocean of druids.
-Zilea's fucking pally control with 100000000 heals in it.
-Aggro pally
-The shammy deck with earth elementals and injured blademasters and ancestral healing and shit.

That's it, all week end.
Haven't fought a single priest since the new season either.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually the reason for pally control lately is because Kolento ranked up to #1 legend with it. He mainly just got ridiculously lucky in the matchups against miracle rogue though, it's still a bad deck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, everyone break out the decks that are strong against paladin.

By which I mean keep playing whatever you were playing.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
All I've fought all week end:

-An ocean of druids.
-Zilea's fucking pally control with 100000000 heals in it.
-Aggro pally
-The shammy deck with earth elementals and injured blademasters and ancestral healing and shit.

That's it, all week end.
Haven't fought a single priest since the new season either.
I been using a variation of that deck along with a mage deck. Yeah I played against that heal pally deck once and I damn near did enough damage to him to kill him at least three times.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
most annoying meta of all the seasons I've played so far. At least when it was littered with agro it was fast one way or the other. So many slow fucking control decks right now jesus.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
most annoying meta of all the seasons I've played so far. At least when it was littered with agro it was fast one way or the other. So many slow fucking control decks right now jesus.
It's funny because I hated the last meta-round and am actually finding this one much more enjoyable.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm starting to lean towards the opinion that this game is just awful. Too many powerful cards killing people from full to zero.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That Paladin heal deck is aids. My shaman has no trouble with it unless I draw really poor, but the games take forever.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Actually pretty happy there is a competitive Paladin deck going around. Was one of my favorite classes when I started out.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Rush paladin still is a decent aggro deck, even though like most rush decks it's kinda like based on wether or not you get board wiped repeatedly early on. Divine Favor helps it a lot against control decks though.

Control Paladin seems to be the exact same build that it was before. There's the full healing suite to account for miracle rogues but that was also played back when burn mages were a thing, other than that it's pretty much the same old deck that was played back before season 1 even started.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
He's not wrong. Miracle rogues shouldn't be able to almost 30-0 people. The fotm mage deck with ice blocks/barriers to fish for their huge frostbolt/ice lance/pyro/fireball combo while spamming board clear is almost as bad. I don't know how you can enjoy playing against this crap
smile.png

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does alarm-o-bot trigger the battlecry? Never played it or seen it played enough to know.