Hearthstone

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Someone mind telling me why I keep seeing this message and am unable to log in?

rrr_img_71010.jpg

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
If that happens to me, I just restart my router and it fixes it.

I have fucked up Chinese internet though, so who knows.

Kulgan

Molten Core Raider
Someone mind telling me why I keep seeing this message and am unable to log in?

rrr_img_71010.jpg
I get that issue if I try to connect to the game while my VPN (Private Internet Access) is connected. If I connect to the game first and then my VPN all is well...

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Got stuck vs this lock last night. I had lethal next round In hand, his turn was over, and the counter never ticked off, and we stood there for 10 minutes. I know he was there cause he was emoting. I finally gave up and went to bed.
Shit pissed me off.
Are you sure his emote wasn't the automatic taking time one?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Right now I'm only playing enough to complete my daily and then I quit. Yet, literally, half of my games are against Priests right now. Fuck my life and the 30 minute games...

Column_sl

shitlord
I actually enjoy watching the Zilea show. Has nothing to do with Hearthstone, he just has a pretty good comedy bit worked out with him ragin, and people calling in.

Anyway I'm about 2k shy of the gold cap right now so will probly have to start spending soon since there is no achievement for that.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I actually enjoy watching the Zilea show. Has nothing to do with Hearthstone, he just has a pretty good comedy bit worked out with him ragin, and people calling in.

Anyway I'm about 2k shy of the gold cap right now so will probly have to start spending soon since there is no achievement for that.
I been watching his stream along with Athene's to learn the pally. Zilea is a pretty damn good pally player from what I seen. Athene is getting better but he makes some pretty obvious mistakes at times.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Omg this one felt soooooooo good....

I am hunter (15hp) he is druid (3hp) in ranked game:

I only have a single 6/5 Savannah Highmane on the board and he has a 4/2 big game hunter and 4/6 Druid of the claw when he plays Ragnaros, which then nukes my Highmane into two 2/2 hyenas.

I have only a hungry crab and I top deck Explosive Shot which I land on the 4/6 druid of the claw (which kills big game hunter and drops ragnaros down to 8/6) and then finish the druid with one of my hyenas.

He top decks Nourish, draws 3 cards and plays all three innervate + innervate + Inronbark Protector and then hits the "Sorry" emote. Ragaros nukes me down to 7hp. explitiveladenrage.jpg

All while he is spamming "Sorry" emotes, I top deck Deadly Shot, which kills his Ironbark (50% chance), then I kill him with hero power + Heyna.

HuuuuuunnnnNNNNNnnnnnghhh

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Tonight. Screenshots. Just for fun!

rrr_img_71200.jpg
rrr_img_71201.jpg
The Harrison Jones dream.

Omg this one felt soooooooo good....

I am hunter (15hp) he is druid (3hp) in ranked game:

I only have a single 6/5 Savannah Highmane on the board and he has a 4/2 big game hunter and 4/6 Druid of the claw when he plays Ragnaros, which then nukes my Highmane into two 2/2 hyenas.

I have only a hungry crab and I top deck Explosive Shot which I land on the 4/6 druid of the claw (which kills big game hunter and drops ragnaros down to 8/6) and then finish the druid with one of my hyenas.

He top decks Nourish, draws 3 cards and plays all three innervate + innervate + Inronbark Protector and then hits the "Sorry" emote. Ragaros nukes me down to 7hp. explitiveladenrage.jpg

All while he is spamming "Sorry" emotes, I top deck Deadly Shot, which kills his Ironbark (50% chance), then I kill him with hero power + Heyna.

HuuuuuunnnnNNNNNnnnnnghhh
You held the hungry crab in your hand?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been playing Hearthstone for about a week now as a Mage and I can't break rank 19.

Why do I suck so bad?
frown.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I've been playing Hearthstone for about a week now as a Mage and I can't break rank 19.

Why do I suck so bad?
frown.png
Probably don't play the right cards, and most likely not the right class either for a starting deck. Have you unlocked all the basic cards? You need to beat the AI with every class iirc for neutrals, and obviously reach lvl 10 with mage for the mage cards which isn't too hard. Should definitely also do the easy gold stuff which is like beating every AI on expert and such. Look up a basic deck guide to see which cards are considered good and which are bad. It shouldn't be too hard to get to rank 10ish or so, more than that and it's gonna be quite a challenge without playing some arena or buying some card packs and stuff. You'd probably want to disenchant cards from other classes to create better mage cards but in the long term that's a shitty move.