Hearthstone

The Master

Bronze Squire
Could tree of life be a good druid mill option?

Bleed your opponents cards out and put up as much of a defense as possible. Then BAM full health and let fatigue kill your opponent.
If you included one copy of combo, I think it'd be OK. I ran 1x Healing Touch in my Druid Mill deck and it worked out. The problem with mill is agro. Mill in HS really only works if you can burn cards and agro decks run their hand out fast enough that you can't do that.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
They have to fix that. The top ranks will just be filled with Priests if they are the only class that can easily prevent a loss to drop rank.
Wouldn't it just be armor to prevent that? Or am I reading mechanics incorrectly?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Omg I love it.
1463147_823461757696594_1704163295844116483_n.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
At first glance it looks like a lot more "fun" decks might be semi-viable. Not legendary, but you can get past rank 20 with them now maybe.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Question about the Trade Prince: doesn't the coin you give the opponent count as a spell too?
Yup...

A lot of the cards in the last wave were leaked about a month back. I like Iron Juggernaut. Flame Levithan and VolJin are neat. Gallywix isn't playable unless you want a handful of coins.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Question about the Trade Prince: doesn't the coin you give the opponent count as a spell too?
Yeah, they could flood your hand with coins and cast any spell they wanted. And get all the manas every turn thereafter. Card makes no sense.

So there is Malorne again, and he's still pretty damn good.

OMG Vol'Jin so strong.

10613135_823492044360232_8380060917342362060_n.jpg

Neph_sl

shitlord
When you have to design/write cards this way, it should be a huge fucking red flag that you did it wrong.
Truth. Gallywix should say "Whenever your opponent casts a spell, gain a copy of it and give them Gallywix's Coin". And you don't need to have the statement in parens on Gallywix's Coin because it's not a spell to begin with (it's missing the text at the bottom that would say spell)