Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
And I stand by it!

(seriously, wasn't me - but it does get on my nerves when "obvious turns" play out really slowly.
I'd agree if I played the turn slowly, but I didn't. It was probably like 10 seconds from when it came back to me until he was dead. He was just PJSalt

The Master

Bronze Squire
Did the Amazon coin thing. I had the wife open packs, just out of curiosity. Her luck is pretty ridiculous (like 100% of the time she'll get front row parking, no matter how crowded a lot is). There were 14 packs (out of 137) that had the minimum value (4 commons, 1 rare). She literally opened more Epics than Rares. And she opened the best pack I've ever gotten, Legendary, Epic, Epic, Rare, Rare.

rrr_img_85562.jpg

and this:

rrr_img_85563.jpg

Total legendary count was Hemit, Troggzor x2, Flame Leviathan, Mogor (Golden), Toshley, and Foe Reaper. 6 regular, 1 golden.

I got almost 25k dust off the extras. The average should have been around 10k.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I also discovered a bug (feature?) about card packs. I bought some classic packs because I still need golden cards. When I went to open my packs, all my packs were GvG. It looks like if you have classic packs, buy GvG packs, all your packs are converted because the opening packs screen only has one stack. So if you have a ton of unopened classic packs for some reason and really want GvG cards....

May only work on Droid.

Northerner

N00b
Unstable Portal is probably the silliest card they have ever released.

For Mage it just fits so nicely into the curve and gives you something in between an instant-win and a pile of shit that you might still claw back from! So far my favorite has been the wurm to unstable to hoggar to coin faceless hoggar and then lolol against the control warrior. It absolutely could have been a loss but hell man, that's just plain fun when it comes together and the deck seems functional even when not. I just won my last game drawing stupid pirate that adds weapon damage to his own. Twice.

Opened all of my packs from the 147 I purchased (92 Classic, 55 GvG), super fucking stoked. Always been an arena player since I never dropped more than $40 into this game previously. Don't have a super precise count, but out of 147 packs I got:

9 Legendaries:
- Lorewalker Cho
- Onyxia
- Deathwing
- Ysera (Golden)
- Harrison Jones
- Jaraxxus
- Hemet Nestingway
- Troggzor
- Dr. Boom

Only legendary already in my collection was Cho, lol. Picked up approximately 29 epics as well as 5k dust as well off duplicates, not sure how much in golden but probably another 2-3k. Now I need to figure out what I want to craft. I think I'm going to craft a bunch of missing class epics, but would like to craft 2 or 3 legendaries.

Good legendaries I'm missing:

- Sylvanas
- Cairne
- Thalnos
- Black Knight
- Alexstrasa
- All class ones aside from Prophet Velen & Jaraxxus

Any ideas what has the most value/ability to be incorporated in most decks?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Opened all of my packs from the 147 I purchased (92 Classic, 55 GvG), super fucking stoked. Always been an arena player since I never dropped more than $40 into this game previously. Don't have a super precise count, but out of 147 packs I got:

9 Legendaries:
- Lorewalker Cho
- Onyxia
- Deathwing
- Ysera (Golden)
- Harrison Jones
- Jaraxxus
- Hemet Nestingway
- Troggzor
- Dr. Boom

Only legendary already in my collection was Cho, lol. Picked up approximately 29 epics as well as 5k dust as well off duplicates, not sure how much in golden but probably another 2-3k. Now I need to figure out what I want to craft. I think I'm going to craft a bunch of missing class epics, but would like to craft 2 or 3 legendaries.

Good legendaries I'm missing:

- Sylvanas
- Cairne
- Thalnos
- Black Knight
- Alexstrasa
- All class ones aside from Prophet Velen & Jaraxxus

Any ideas what has the most value/ability to be incorporated in most decks?
Thalnos, Sylvanas and The Black Knight.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I just completely outplayed a Handlock the entire game. Stole his Sylvanas via Shadow Madness and took another one of his giants in the process. Voljin'd another Giant and killed it instantly with a Soulpriest heal, Siphon Soul'd 2 others and did a few other things like stealing a Sludge Belcher via Cabal and I STILL lost because of Antique Healbot.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im doing some arena too and have faced 4 mages in first 5 games. 3-1 against them as Paladin. Normally I expect the later games to be flooded with mage. Oh well, at least I won most of them so far.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Amazon coin thing -

Legendaries-
Gah'Zrilla
Hemet Nesingwary
Dr. Boom
Mimiron's Head
Iron Juggernaut
Troggzor the Earthinator x2
Bolvar Fordragon
GOLDEN Toshley

only opened half of them so far.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Nothing but mages in arena. Seriously how is this possible? This used to start at 7+ wins, but now it's 100% mages all day every day.

Game's just not fun anymore. Glad I didn't pay any money for this shit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Locks are the wild west now.

You never know what you're going to face.
There's a valid argument to be made for not being able to see what class you are playing against until after you mulligan. HS is one of the only card games that allows you to "mulligan" right away and have an idea of what you're playing against. MTG has no such thing, at least not on game 1, and mulligans are about pulling the right cards for your deck and your strategy, not for whatever is best against your opponent.

Hearthstone's mulligan method is problematic when you have classes like Warlock where if you mulligan for Zoo and they end up being Handlock, you're fucked, and vice versa while most other classes you know exactly what to mulligan for. That is why I think it's inevitable that one day, Blizzard will make it so you can't see your opponent's hero until after choosing your hand.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Nothing but mages in arena. Seriously how is this possible? This used to start at 7+ wins, but now it's 100% mages all day every day.

Game's just not fun anymore. Glad I didn't pay any money for this shit.
They should just make it so if you get at least 5-6 wins but go 0-3 vs mages that you get a legendary card/golden card for effort.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
MTG has no such thing, at least not on game 1, and mulligans are about pulling the right cards for your deck and your strategy, not for whatever is best against your opponent.
Actually, in the top 8 of MtG events each player is given their opponent's deck list to equalize information.