Hearthstone

Zulst_sl

shitlord
My results are a little more even. Out of my last 25 arena runs, 23% of my games have been against Mage, and 24% have been against Paladin. That shit won't change unless they implement some kind of system to throttle the amount of people that can pick Mage or Paladin or change some of the rarities on cards just for the Arena format.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why the hell does it need to change? There will always be preferable classes for arena, and if you implement silly bullshit like class throttling or rarity changes, you'll just end up with 24% of people playing the new best class.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Christ, just opened a Hemet Nesingway and have already opened 2 Mimiron's Head and a Cenarius. Any chance the meta will EVER make a Hemet playable?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Christ, just opened a Hemet Nesingway and have already opened 2 Mimiron's Head and a Cenarius. Any chance the meta will EVER make a Hemet playable?
If Hunters ever go control and rely on expensive beasts.... I'd give it a 0% chance

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Lol, as soon as I bitched about my legendaries I was able to make a Vo7tron from my Mimiron's and swap his health/attack for 32 damage on turn 5. Dumbass facehunter could have easily taken out my one health mechwarper to keep that from happening but didn't.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol, as soon as I bitched about my legendaries I was able to make a Vo7tron from my Mimiron's and swap his health/attack for 32 damage on turn 5. Dumbass facehunter could have easily taken out my one health mechwarper to keep that from happening but didn't.
Yea, Mimiron's Head is often trash, but when it goes off... Holy shit... sorta like Gazlowe and Antonidas.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
tinkering with a 2 vs. 2 mode
That seems like it could be a lot of fun, but I'm guessing you would see insane imbalance. And you don't want Blizz tuning cards based on 2v2.

What tag team do you think would be super OP?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think another neat mode would be a 60 card deck mode.

PS. Been three weeks since rageuninstall

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Yea, Mimiron's Head is often trash, but when it goes off... Holy shit... sorta like Gazlowe and Antonidas.
Ya at least it's playable in a mech deck...always a 5/4 for 5, occasionally a 5/4 for 4, and rarely a 4(4)/8 for 4 or 5. Hemet on the other hand...I've always regretted disenchanting my first legendary (geddon) so I'm really loathe to DE Hemet, but I'm sure once I'm 400 dust from crafting another legendary it will be bye bye time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hosty kicked off of Team Archon for allegedly stream sniping Lifecoach during a tournament. How he was stream sniping him through a 10 minute delay I can only guess, seems like Amaz is just hanging him out to dry to save Archon's reputation.

The Master

Bronze Squire
In a meta dominated by Beast Hunter and Beast Druid, if you are playing Paladin, and also run Tinkmaster. So the odds aren't zero, but they are really fucking low.

If 2v2 becomes a thing I feel like Priest will be ridiculous with Mage or Warlock.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think having double priest would get kinda cray. All dat healing. All dat stealing.

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
After a long streak of six to ten win arenas I get the worst mage draft ever and proceed to 1-3. In the reward pack there was Sneed's. My luck has always been "if it rains it pours," so I spend my last gold on a regular pack and get Harrison. Spend my last dust on Grommash and now have a full wallet warrior deck despite never spending a dime. Day later undertaker is nerfed and with it some of the decks that warrior counters. Knew that was coming sometime but I couldn't resist.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Tides turn 5

O21FmB0.jpg