Heavenstrike Rivals (mobile game from Square)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
These raids are so lucrative but there's SO many idiots queueing for hard.

They keep moving my Dark Prince to take hits for dumb 2* retards.

koljec_sl

shitlord
These raids are so lucrative but there's SO many idiots queueing for hard.

They keep moving my Dark Prince to take hits for dumb 2* retards.
Yeah, raids are the best way to level up for more action points. I don't mind when I get grouped with under-powered teammates, but when they start making bad moves, or let your captain get killed, it sucks.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ah, I see. So is there any way to get 4*+ units right now besides buying them with cores?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Ah, I see. So is there any way to get 4*+ units right now besides buying them with cores?
You can promote 3* troops to 4* (eg Minerva the Brave *** -> Minerva the Lionheart ****)
You can get 4* from some missions as well like right now I see Rise of the Winged Dragon has a few different 4* reward options.

I've done some PvP.. it was painful.... managed to win 1 by going frankenstein -> minerva and he quickly got too big for my opponents newbie deck to deal with but most people i fight have a lot of synergy which is impossible for me to handle... a fleet of self protecting defenders with lines of buffers/healers behind... very annoying.. the *****s ive got so far are Oakai Lera (who is pretty generically handy but i wouldnt describe as strong) & Clair (who im using only because it looks good!)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The pvp matching is silly. Since I just started I'm down at rank 1 Raven and was put up against a guy from rank 5 arch angel.

I killed him with a LDF constable after a long attrition battle. It was probably a bot but I don't care. Made me happy.
smile.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah the only squad meta that i lose to consistently is lambkin. i even took out someone with a male dracula and a dragoon recently.

i don't have any real OP troops, i've just managed to get a really good grasp on game mechanics i think. screenshots of my squad incoming soon.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just died on the second turn and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Opponent went first and summoned one of the 3 star cat scouts.

I dropped a LDF constable.

Their second turn they dropped some form of inspire unit, ran past my constable and double striked me for 5 each time.

I was so surprised. I'm not even mad.

koljec_sl

shitlord
I just died on the second turn and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Opponent went first and summoned one of the 3 star cat scouts.

I dropped a LDF constable.

Their second turn they dropped some form of inspire unit, ran past my constable and double striked me for 5 each time.

I was so surprised. I'm not even mad.
Yep, gotta keep lanes blocked from scout attacks. There is also a legendary scout who can grant double attack to other units for a couple turns.

If white mage is featured again, you'll want to farm for her.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It wasn't about blocking lanes at all.

There was literally no possible counter I could play. Scouts move 3 spaces so in his first turn he summoned the cat girl and moved halfway across the board. I summoned the LDF guy and was only able to move 2 spaces forward so during his 2nd turn he could just move to the side and walk forward another 3 spaces to my captain. The unit he summoned on his 2nd turn gave his scout another 1 attack and the bloodlust ability gave it another +2 putting it at 5 attack.. Scouts have double attack as their class ability.

He just walked up and killed me without any chance to stop him.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
only way to stop that would have been if you had a 2 mana tank in your hand

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I did have the 2 mana tank in my hand and I dropped him. He only has 2 movement as a defender. If he had 3 movement he would have taunted the scout.

koljec_sl

shitlord
only way to stop that would have been if you had a 2 mana tank in your hand
yep. or a unit with immobilize, like farmer giles or mustadio. or a unit that reduces attack, or a unit with knockback, or a unit that kills scouts and gunners pretty much outright, etc.

there are a lot of interesting ways to counter in HSR

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I did have the 2 mana tank in my hand and I dropped him. He only has 2 movement as a defender. If he had 3 movement he would have taunted the scout.
5 spaces in the board, 2 is all he needs to catch a 3 move scout. maybe something else happened idk.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Oh I meant with my opening hand I had nothing to counter. My 2 drops were an LDF constable, Bolt, and Minerva.

I was looking into adding a farmer giles to the mix once i farm up a billion of the pvp points.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
got it working

the current PVP board makes it so hard to defend against that 2 turn defeat that sorrow was talking about. so frustrating.

still pretty addicted tho.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Oh god it just happened again.

The pvp matching keeps putting me up against these maxxed out Sky Cutter ranked guys.

Dude dropped a promoted Hanzo unit, a scout that is a 3/6 at level 25 and walked it halfway across the board. I dropped a constable, knowing it was pointless.

On his second turn he pops bloodlust putting that fucking ninja at 5/6 and walks up and double strikes me to death. He didn't even bother to drop a 2nd unit.