Hell Let Loose

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
What day(s) do you dudes play? I'm west coast, so east coast servers are out for me. I have shit internet and my ping even on west coast servers is 100-130ms, it's like 250+ on east.
I’ve got fiber since I’m part of an established civilization, so I feel like it should be fine. With the time difference (I’m est and Hek is CST) Friday/weekend probably will work best for me, but I’m down whenever if you give a shout. I can see how much better it is with people you can work with.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can play on any US server, but I am banned on one set of servers (Can't remember the name right now) and I refuse to apologize, lol. Admin can insult me but I can't insult him back, fuck that shit.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Tried this for two seconds. Game was waaaay too slow for me. Pings STARTED at 100ms for me. Not sure what map I was on, but it was n ight time, and I couldn't see shit! (Not even sure why I even typed this...since I know the jokes are coming. Fuck all you all in advance). Uninstalled.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Tried this for two seconds. Game was waaaay too slow for me. Pings STARTED at 100ms for me. Not sure what map I was on, but it was n ight time, and I couldn't see shit! (Not even sure why I even typed this...since I know the jokes are coming. Fuck all you all in advance). Uninstalled.
Needed Captain hek to give you the settings and info and it may have increased your joy, it is slow however. The headshots are one of the most satisfying in any FPS tho

Hekotat

To each their own my dude. Definitely have to be in the right frame of mind to play and a veteran sherpa is helpful and can help make heads or tails of the chaos.

The new map is absolutely aids though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I’ve got fiber since I’m part of an established civilization, so I feel like it should be fine. With the time difference (I’m est and Hek is CST) Friday/weekend probably will work best for me, but I’m down whenever if you give a shout. I can see how much better it is with people you can work with.

Weekends are usually pretty decent for me too. What's your Steam name?

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Jealous but dont have the time, I think I'm more waiting for battlebit I think to try and wrest me from tarkov, granted I rarely get to play that either. Fk having a farm

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
eHeal, throw me an add
Same as the forum handle for me.
Been busy this week so I didn't get around to adding you bros. TheToddfather is my handle.

I'm usually hanging out in EASY Company, 506th PIR #6. I'll occasionally pop into their #4 or #5 servers if #6 is down, but #6 is my most common. 10th Mountain Division [US WEST] is usually my preferred server, but they've been running a horrible map rotation lately and I haven't played as much there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Been busy this week so I didn't get around to adding you bros. TheToddfather is my handle.

I'm usually hanging out in EASY Company, 506th PIR #6. I'll occasionally pop into their #4 or #5 servers if #6 is down, but #6 is my most common. 10th Mountain Division [US WEST] is usually my preferred server, but they've been running a horrible map rotation lately and I haven't played as much there.

I dont care which server really, I'm just banned from whomever owns the "thunder" and "fury" named servers, I forget which clan it is.

Hopefully we can get a crew rolling this weekend. Threelions Threelions and i were doing work last weekend.

• 1Truth!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So I've read a little bit of noob guides and stuff and understand that the most useful thing I can do is find enemy outposts and garrisons and destroy them.

What's the trick for finding them?

Hekotat

So I've read a little bit of noob guides and stuff and understand that the most useful thing I can do is find enemy outposts and garrisons and destroy them.

What's the trick for finding them?

Watch for troop movements and listen for the radio sound.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Watch for troop movements and listen for the radio sound.
You mean just watch where enemy troops are coming from, right? I hate the in-game map and don't think I've ever seen an enemy displayed on there.

Another question - if I tag an enemy with the middle mouse button, does my entire team see it or only the squad?

Hekotat

You mean just watch where enemy troops are coming from, right? I hate the in-game map and don't think I've ever seen an enemy displayed on there.

Another question - if I tag an enemy with the middle mouse button, does my entire team see it or only the squad?

that is correct with you assumption on enemy movement.
map will show troops when recon is up, squad lead has to communicate that to the squad.
tag is squad only, squad leader map marks are team wide mostly, some can only be seen by squad leads and commanders.

• 1Like