Hell Let Loose

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Game is great but I have to be atleast with one other person I know to have a good time now, it's rare to get a good talkative squad.

Gameplay wise this game is great, still needs more maps and some tweaks but a great game. Glad to see more people are trying it, it's come a long way.
You on PC assuming?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just keep in mind you're going to get your butthole more than likely jammed for the first 10-15 hours.

Especially if you play faster pace fps games. It's hard to transition back to patience and mind games. One hit kills make it brutal at times. But then you wipe a squad four or five times and you'll be walking around with an erection for two hours knocking doritos and mountain dews off your desk.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

They should really be called "early morning" maps, because none of these are really that dark. More foggy than anything.

The change to personal stats screen is badass though.

I haven't checked out the patch yet, how is performance? Do you still need the dx12 command to get good frames?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I haven't checked out the patch yet, how is performance? Do you still need the dx12 command to get good frames?
Performance has been fine. I'm still 100ishFPS avg. with a 6700XT on mostly EPIC settings, other than foliage quality at medium and FX at HIGH. Night maps seem to actually have better performance, because the fog stops a lot of shit from rendering it feels like.

Hekotat

Performance has been fine. I'm still 100ishFPS avg. with a 6700XT on mostly EPIC settings, other than foliage quality at medium and FX at HIGH. Night maps seem to actually have better performance, because the fog stops a lot of shit from rendering it feels like.

I still can't get it to go past 60fps unless I use the DX12 in the steam launcher options.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was hoping this patch improved performance, a few maps were brutal. But I didn't see anything about it in the notes.
I haven't noticed any slowdowns really, except Hurggten or whatever it is at times. Probably because of all the fucking trees. What graphics card are you running?

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Reported for duty today, got my ass handed to me. They’ve done a good job with the game though, I was impressed. Hekotat is a saint

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Free Weekend this weekend for those that want to try it out. It's an absolute shitshow due to the number of new players, but plenty of free kills as well.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Free Weekend this weekend for those that want to try it out. It's an absolute shitshow due to the number of new players, but plenty of free kills as well.
The amount of people stealing armor and recon is TOO DAMN HIGH!

• 1Like

Hekotat

The amount of people stealing armor and recon is TOO DAMN HIGH!

The amount of situational awareness has dropped like 70% in one day, lol. There were two blueberries laying next to an enemy last night. Both of them ignoring each other, lol.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The amount of situational awareness has dropped like 70% in one day, lol. There were two blueberries laying next to an enemy last night. Both of them ignoring each other, lol.
The most hilarious one to me so far..

We had a Jumbo 76 moving over the bridge on Remagen and the tank commander is yelling "get out of the way, blueberries! Get out of the fucking way!!" the whole time. I bet you they ran over 5 or 6 dudes that apparently couldn't hear the giant fucking tank 16m behind them, plus the shouts of the commander.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

Just had a sick game. We got rolled back to the last point then made a huge comeback thanks to Threelions Threelions supplies we flanked the shit out of them.

3.25 kd 47-12 or something with 50% accuracy. Hot damn what a win.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Just had a sick game. We got rolled back to the last point then made a huge comeback thanks to Threelions Threelions supplies we flanked the shit out of them.

3.25 kd 47-12 or something with 50% accuracy. Hot damn what a win.
Just need a board squad day, where are you Kirun, need your gun baby

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just need a board squad day, where are you Kirun, need your gun baby
What day(s) do you dudes play? I'm west coast, so east coast servers are out for me. I have shit internet and my ping even on west coast servers is 100-130ms, it's like 250+ on east.