Hellboy (2019)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I loved all of the different creatures. My favorite had to be the

View attachment 459619

It was such a strange but wonderful creature. That is the kind of thing that makes watching a movie a lot of fun.
Luke Goss was incredible as Prince Nuada and I always thought it was a shame he never got any more high profile roles. Those dying words with Hellboy were so good.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I loved all of the different creatures. My favorite had to be the

View attachment 459619

It was such a strange but wonderful creature. That is the kind of thing that makes watching a movie a lot of fun.
I'm glad to see that that is/was the general "feel" for that monster. When they tell you its one of, if not the last of its kind, and then Hellboy has to kill it - the audience gets the opportunity to be sad since the monster was thrown into the situation that would lead to its death at no fault of its own.
Luke Goss was incredible as Prince Nuada and I always thought it was a shame he never got any more high profile roles. Those dying words with Hellboy were so good.
He played that part so well - really wished Hellboy 2 did better. That world, as Del Toro designed it, was phenomenal and something I was hoping would have mainstream success like that of Starwars (but I knew it wouldnt in the back of my head.) Del Toro's Labyrinth movie was extremely well done as well.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He played that part so well - really wished Hellboy 2 did better. That world, as Del Toro designed it, was phenomenal and something I was hoping would have mainstream success like that of Starwars (but I knew it wouldnt in the back of my head.) Del Toro's Labyrinth movie was extremely well done as well.
Wasn't he also the split-face vampire baddy in Blade 2? I barely recall the movie at all but I have this impression that I really liked him in it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users