Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck, I got got, downloading this now.

would you like to know more starship troopers GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The opening sequence of the game was so insanely Starship Troopers. It was pretty awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I actually died laughing at the 'battlefield wound simulator' in the training area yea

The brutal fucking shank sound was just such peak absurdity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man, these Automaton defense missions are way too hard. I wanted to fight bots but every map is this one. They raping errbody up in here.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whatever good will this game had is going to go out the window if they don't figure out the server issues. Game is completely fucked right now.

We were in, but no rewards at the end at all. Now the servers are at capacity and no one can play.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea this is going on a week of being actually unplayable

For as much fun as the game can be this is pretty beyond the pale in terms of launch issues and other games have gone done in flames for far, far less.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Logged in ok, received 10k pts from a few days ago. Then in the store, went to unlock something and it just wont complete and freezes the shop. Weeee

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Servers getting deuced. Had some good fights though, gonna hang it up during primetime I guess.

Sludig

Finishing matches, but even in my own created games not getting any rewards/xp

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So if you relog (and are able to get back in), you get the rewards. Not sure if it's all, but definitely exp and a few other things.

Cybsled

Ya, I was getting same bug. No money and only 2 medals even if I cleared the entire mission and all sub-objectives. I was getting some XP at least from missions

Lenas

Trump's Staff
We did 4-5 missions without getting rewards at the end. I logged in an hour or so afterward and had retroactively been awarded both exp and medals, gained a level standing in my ship.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think something definitely went wonky with their offline calculations. I think we played for 4 hours last night, but at least an hour of that I think was trying to connect.

Went from level 12 to 17, had 119 medals, maxed out credits (50k), and had like 430 green samples. There's absolutely no way that seems right to me.

• 1Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Even with the 50% boost that seems a little high but maybe not. I can't get matchmaking at all this morning, it just sits on "searching for sos beacon" or whatever for as many minutes as I let it sit there before I cancel it.

Sludig

Wish I had that long playing because ya, logged into far more than i woulda got from the few games I did.

Cybsled

Even with the 50% boost that seems a little high but maybe not. I can't get matchmaking at all this morning, it just sits on "searching for sos beacon" or whatever for as many minutes as I let it sit there before I cancel it.

It was odd - I couldn't find anyone, but if I entered a mission and put down a SOS beacon, I would get approximately 1 person to join lol

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think matchmaking is completely broken at the moment. Whatever patch they did to fix matchmaking broke it.

You can see 0 Helldivers in most menus.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've never had public match making ever function since I got it.

I can invite a friend or two from steam and we can mostly play okay until someone crashes, but nothing relating to quickplay or joining missions in progress has ever functions.