Helldivers II

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I spent 60 of my 85 samples on my first ship upgrade last night, and spent all but 10 of my badges. Did 1 more mission before I logged for the night

Logged in this morning to 77 samples, 44 badges and another level.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Not getting progress for the campaign orders. E.g. finishing automaton campaigns is not increasing the count. Is that why they're giving bonus points?

Anyway, I am glad to see that these guys are doing well. They put a lot of heart into this game. I hope they get the problems sorted out soon so people stop shitting on them in Steam reviews.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I've never had public match making ever function since I got it.

I can invite a friend or two from steam and we can mostly play okay until someone crashes, but nothing relating to quickplay or joining missions in progress has ever functions.

I do PUGs all the time. If you keep trying, eventually one connects. Try the quick play option sometimes too.

Far better playing with friends since you can hear them laughing their asses off when you blow them up.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Up to 303k concurrent players currently, servers melting all over the place. Maybe this is the real Polybius, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Asmon was planning on playing it tomorrow. Hope they get it sorted out by then. That's a big advertisement.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wow, went AFK after an almost 30 minute fun solo game, and the post-match stats actually do come up at some point.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
First of all, I hate all of you, Gravel Gravel especially.

Second, do I have to relog to get my mission rewards or just wait longer?

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are they bugging out again already? Doesn't bode well for later this evening on a Saturday.

But yeah, relogging when shit was bad last night gave me a few of the rewards (exp mostly I think). The other stuff only applied this morning when I logged in.

And don't be jealous. Having a ton of common samples is pretty worthless. I wish we'd done some challenging+ maps so I'd have the orange ones.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Are they bugging out again already? Doesn't bode well for later this evening on a Saturday.

But yeah, relogging when shit was bad last night gave me a few of the rewards (exp mostly I think). The other stuff only applied this morning when I logged in.

And don't be jealous. Having a ton of common samples is pretty worthless. I wish we'd done some challenging+ maps so I'd have the orange ones.
I bought it last night just so when they give out the rewards for this clusterfuck (I assume they'll have to do something more than a temp 50% boost) I'll make sure and get in on it lol

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, because we are outta reinforcements because you keep nuking my ass! So I go AFK, you bastard.
And then I show up

1708211490194.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vhars

Vyemm Raider
Don't log out right now if you can help it, people are getting stuck on a black screen for 10-15 minutes before even getting in the server que.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Game entirely unplayable for another weekend day

I'm pretty well out of good will at this point. Shitty MMOs in the 2000s has better launches than this.

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I fully admit I know nothing about this stuff, but since this is owned by fuckin SONY of all people, couldn't they, after over a week now, just, you know, turn on more servers?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
For sure it sucks, so good I still keep trying to get in. I need my Star Wars type battle fix.

• 1Like