Helldivers II

Cybsled

I was on a high level evac mission - had entire team drop, then bots stopped spawning. Easiest finish and evac ever lol

rad

Lord of Guk
DC'd with 30 seconds left on evac, lost out on final mission rewards (10 medals) and special samples.

sigh2.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I haven't seen it but there seems to be growing chatter about shitheads kicking people right before evac. Why you would do that in a 100% PvE co-op game I don't know. Probably the same dumb asses who last week were killing teammates before evac for their samples.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I haven't seen it but there seems to be growing chatter about shitheads kicking people right before evac. Why you would do that in a 100% PvE co-op game I don't know. Probably the same dumb asses who last week were killing teammates before evac for their samples.
I have a friend that loves griefing people. Even in co-op games.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had it happen at least 3 times in the first week.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, griefing is the game for some people.

I had a bunch of friends that were playing this game but it flamed out quickly. I think it was a combination of the server shitshow and wonky progression mechanics. So, now I have resigned to playing in PUGs, which mostly sucks. You have to join 5-10 squads until you find one with decent players, teamwork and equipment and skills that are up to the difficulty level.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The sideways progression gets old fast. They really need a progression system that gives us a LITTLE more power. I mean is it so hard to have more guns that are more powerful?

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
They also spoke of sub-sonic ammo and silencers in the game from tweet or something.

I just really want some weapon balance to bring some of these other weapons up to the breaker level. Too many weapons feel subpar to a few and I'd rather see the outliers buffed than the the good ones nerfed.
Preach

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
The sideways progression gets old fast. They really need a progression system that gives us a LITTLE more power. I mean is it so hard to have more guns that are more powerful?

Even if they're more or less sideways in power, I'd like to see more significant impact on tactics.

Also, there are only a few sets of armor stats and secondary effects.

Lots of room for some creativity.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Um.. Ill reinstall it and wait in the fucking queue if it has that and I just didnt know?

Not in yet. They have tons of stuff like that from the first game. Just gotta wait on them to implement it. They also had tanks in the first one and about 20+ weapons.

Also, no queues that I'm aware of. Been working pretty good for the most part.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Facing Bile Titans below like 15 or something feels pretty dumb unless I’m trying to drop weapons through them.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Anyone got a fix for crossplay? Me and buddy on PC, other buddy on PS5, seems like we all randomly show offline or online for each other usually opposite of what is real. Cant ever get each other online or invite each other cross platform

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone got a fix for crossplay? Me and buddy on PC, other buddy on PS5, seems like we all randomly show offline or online for each other usually opposite of what is real. Cant ever get each other online or invite each other cross platform

I haven't done any crossplay so I don't know, we have been using steam overlay to join games.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So, they have a GM. Game Master Joel that runs the entire campaign... I'm really curious to see where they take this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users