Hellgate: London (on steam)

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
It looks like they re-released Hellgate: London for single player play on Steam. Its about 10$ so may be worth taking a look if you enjoyed it before.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, I bought the big Best Buy collector's edition or whatever it was for that fucking game. Like $100'ish or so if I remember correctly.

I remember actually enjoying it, but unless someone else bought the rights and none of my money will get back to the original company (whomever that was), I'm not giving them another dime.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Jesus, I bought the big Best Buy collector's edition or whatever it was for that fucking game. Like $100'ish or so if I remember correctly.

I remember actually enjoying it, but unless someone else bought the rights and none of my money will get back to the original company (whomever that was), I'm not giving them another dime.

Original company was bought by a Korean MMO firm I think. Adjusted gameplay. Was supposed to be a 10 part expansion to build upon the base game but they only ever released Tokyo which is included in this.

So from the original you get a slightly different experience with a little bit of extra content and no money goes to the original devs.

Kiki

Log Wizard
not good reviews on steam. apparently the multiplayer was ripped out and the same bugs still exist. Plus someone said tokyo isn't even in yet contrary to description. Why even bother at that point?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
No co-op kills this game for me. I would have bought it to dick around in with some buds for nostalgia.