Help finding a movie?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I made an honest attempt and came empty handed. I would say you have the plot all wrong, which can happen when you sleep through a movie (in that case it might be K2 or even Cliffhanger). On top of that you could be wrong about the year you saw it (then it could be Vertical Limit). The other two possibilities is that it's a very obscure movie (which sounds odd since you saw it in a movie theater - unless you forgot to mention it was in Kazakhstan) or that you have the plot right, the screening date right but that the movie was a re-release or seen at a film archive and is way older (though that would mean the movie is not obscure and I should probably have found it with my google-fu and my imdb keyword search...).

That's annoying because the story sounds familiar.
i told you the information was not much lol maybe the year is wrong but plot is more or less like i said
it's not K2,not vertcal limit nor cliffhanger. i know these 3
i only saw the first 10-20 minutes and last 10,that is why i don't remember much eheh.
but thanks for the effort anyway

Caliane

i told you the information was not much lol maybe the year is wrong but plot is more or less like i said
it's not K2,not vertcal limit nor cliffhanger. i know these 3
i only saw the first 10-20 minutes and last 10,that is why i don't remember much eheh.
but thanks for the effort anyway
I looked through like 20-30 movies, nothing matched that plot.
Any idea if it was a documentary, or fiction? lots of climbing documentaries, or based on real life events. also, are you SURE it was in theaters?

spronk

FPS noob
anyone know a movie, it was about a dude who goes in the water and meets aliens and then he's all like game over man, game over cuz he got aids from a replicant. i think it starred kevin costner

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I looked through like 20-30 movies, nothing matched that plot.
Any idea if it was a documentary, or fiction? lots of climbing documentaries, or based on real life events. also, are you SURE it was in theaters?
man...maybe you are all thinking i'm trolling you.but i'm not,really....
today i spoke with my sister and she only remembers the beginning.some dudes building a camp,then some tried to climb the mountain and 2 or 3 died.i don't even remember what language they spoke.
if it was a documentary,my parents hate me more than i thought lol

Szlia

Were they climbing in the Himalaya (sherpas!), the Alps, the Rockies? Was it set in present time or was it a period piece (no bright color clothing)?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Wow, one person posts the (required by rerolled law) Abyss image and he goes apeshit about how unhelpful people are, while everyone else is trying to help? What a dick.

Caliane

yeah. I don't even know what the hell he was spazing out for.

Pretty sure it was kids he was thinking of.
But, since he's retarded, maybe everything was wrong.

Was it solarbabies?
Xanadu?
Rollerball? (hrm... I need to watch this again...)

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
THIS ONE HAS SKATING.
rrr_img_60435.jpg

What an ungrateful bastard.