Help for a EQEMU Dev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure what the fuck you are talking about; I did not take any email database from EQEmulator. The only breach that ever happened was devn00b and image stealing loginserver usernames and salted passwords but that was back in 2007 and that issue has since been resolved.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72272&highlight=secrets

Can't say what you did or didn't take. All I know is what you did, regardless of who it was and posted real life information from info collected from being attached to eqemu. Having forum access on eqemu also gave you access to see what email the person signed up with. I could go and on about your admitted stability issues with all projects you've touched in the past. This is why I always advise old guild members/friends from doing things you are a part of.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72272&highlight=secrets

Can't say what you did or didn't take. All I know is what you did, regardless of who it was and posted real life information from info collected from being attached to eqemu. Having forum access on eqemu also gave you access to see what email the person signed up with. I could go and on about your admitted stability issues with all projects you've touched in the past. This is why I always advise old guild members/friends from doing things you are a part of.
I'm not gonna lie; I was a rabid piece of shit back then. No excuses. That was an isolated person; not an entire list of emails as you claimed. It's been resolved. I'm pals with the people that were affected because I cleaned up my act and realized how much of a huge fucking dick I was.

If I wanted to get an entire list of emails I have plenty of forum databases at my disposal. I am not about that anymore; I was 19 and angsty. Most of you were 19 when you started playing EverQuest and have done far worse. I think everyone's maturity when they were 19 was at an all-time low. You can choose to believe it, I don't care it's in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.