Help me vote

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
16 is real fuckin gnarly. I mean are those even toenails?

Is the rest of the left side of your girls body all malformed too? I mean her right foot looks almost normal but the left side looks all atrophied.

I voted without even having to register or anything, just selected 4 from the link and clicked vote.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
I am the girlfriend and I would really appreciate if you voted for me, #4. I can"t wear heels, open toes, and I wear socks to the beach. I need your help to get my feet made over. On one foot, the toes don"t wiggle and the next foot, I have hammertoes causing corns and bunions. Please help me and vote no registration is required. Just go to the link on the top of the page and vote for #4. Thanks!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
voted... you"ve got like 76% now... seriously though wtf kind of radio station does that?

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Celebrindal said:
I am the girlfriend and I would really appreciate if you voted for me, #4. I can"t wear heels, open toes, and I wear socks to the beach. I need your help to get my feet made over. On one foot, the toes don"t wiggle and the next foot, I have hammertoes causing corns and bunions. Please help me and vote no registration is required. Just go to the link on the top of the page and vote for #4. Thanks!
If you win, will you be passing out the "favors"?

I got a paper bag with a hole in it already...

I"m probably going to hell for saying that.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
What kind of man lets his girlfriend drive the car?

Seriously, no woman gets near my foh account!

Cele, your man-license is hereby revoked. Now go dust something.

(I voted anyway)

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
That contest doesn"t surprise me. A couple years ago a radio station I was listening to gave away a new pair of bewbs (the cheating bitch bought furnitures with the money instead to get under the knife, so go figure).

Most of those pictures are fucking wrong. How the hell can one let their hygiene go so bad, jesus christ.

Voted no.4
74.51% atm