Help me vote

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
AngryGerbil said:
What kind of man lets his girlfriend drive the car?

Seriously, no woman gets near my foh account!

Cele, your man-license is hereby revoked. Now go dust something.

(I voted anyway)
She doesn"t understand the consequences for posting on this forum. We live together so she has access to everything anyway. Don"t really care.

Anyway, thanks again and keep voting for #4.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I"ve had a queasy stomach the past few days for some reason, and that fucking page did not help.

Voted for #4 for great podiatry justice! Or however you spell it.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
I am voting only because there is probability of some kind of screenshot. I really don"t think she has the ugliest feet on that site... but whatever, I don"t care for the rest of em.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
PerritoBites said:
I am voting only because there is probability of some kind of screenshot. I really don"t think she has the ugliest feet on that site... but whatever, I don"t care for the rest of em.
Awh, you care for Cele? Thats sweet, in a homosexual kinda way.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
PerritoBites said:
Lol no, I don"t care about her either. Since I don"t care about the others either, might as well give her my vote... since they asked nicely
...So who supplies the anal lube, then?..

softwillow_foh

shitlord
74.37% of the votes in your favor now.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I am suprised no one from FOHSS submitted a hoof into the competition.

Believe_foh

shitlord
tikkus said:
Please tell her to give shout-outs to FoH:SS on air if she wins.
Seriously. And you have to record the show and post it on here.

She"s going to win because you posted this on FOH:SS. Her feet are bad, but some of the feet on there would probably make me gag if I saw them in real life.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
This is a strange new direction for FoHSS to take. Occasionally we"re helpful in supplying advice with revenge plots against ex-gfs, gun totting/vibrating neighbors or neighbors doing donuts in your frontyard. This is actually the first time I can recall that we"re helping someone correct a disfigurement, as opposed to openly mocking them, their family and/or lifestyle.

Nakilos_foh

shitlord
This is a strange new direction for FoHSS to take. Occasionally we"re helpful in supplying advice with revenge plots against ex-gfs, gun totting/vibrating neighbors or neighbors doing donuts in your frontyard. This is actually the first time I can recall that we"re helping someone correct a disfigurement, as opposed to openly mocking them, their family and/or lifestyle.
I think its because the feet looks like there is something wrong with them which doesn"t seem to be caused by bad hygiene/not taking care of your feet.

A lot of those feet its like, hi, soap, try it some time. Well, some time before your feet gets so fucked it looks like gargoyles are growing on your toes.

God damn I hate feet so much.

Still need more votes. The contest ends on Friday Morning. She dropped 2% over night.
I don"t know, I think you might have this in the bag unless by some fluke the next closest runner up (at a whopping 10% or so) can close the gap. Good luck anyway.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Celebrindal said:
Still need more votes. The contest ends on Friday Morning. She dropped 2% over night.
Dude, she has 72% and the closest second has 11%.

Unless the goons of somethingawful decide to jump in or some shit, she already won. You can chill~

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Zarcath said:
I"m not sure how I feel about this new direction. The Screenshots forum masquerading as a benevolent force is similar to Kolle becoming a pastor of Westboro Baptist Church.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah her feet are ugly as sin, but some of those are so bad I feel like they"re off rotten.com or something.