Help me vote

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

SGT A. Capwn_foh

shitlord
Where"s the GODDAMN sign! If you do not produce pics with FOHSS, then i"ll be forced to do what that one Navy guy did and drive 1800 miles just to burn down your trailer. =) Tits or gtfo

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Required? Or what, Tuco bans me? How about I do nothing. I agreed to the topless pics, she also agreed to it. You want to be fuckin" faggots over it, why should you get anything? The thread could"ve stayed dead until they were posted and it would"ve been been a nice finish. But you gaping cunts have to bang your forks on the dinner table, starving for a pair of tits and a sign. Fucking sad.
Here come the excuses. Hold off on delivery until people start bitching, then say that because people are bitching you won"t deliver.

Skorge_foh

shitlord
I voted for you too but I gotta say that number 10 is by far the worst feet I have ever seen. Number 11 is just plain weird, not too much as disgusting just weird.

Anyway it"s pretty close but 10 is winning so far. Hope you can get more votes man.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Fuckin" $30 for a battery + charger at Radio Shack. Ridiculous.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
084.jpg

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yo, if that shit was a "fix my boobs" contest, she soooo would have lost.

Is all I"m tryin to say.