Her

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Man, I loved it. I was in tears off and on through the whole thing. Definitely not for everyone, but as an empathetic guy, I connected and was along for the ride the whole time. 10/10 for me.
So you connected with a story about a guy that wanted a machine really bad and ends up making a lot of mistakes because of it? Hmmm. (I wonder if his old phone had a Jurassic Park sticker on it.)

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Moral of the story?

Even computer bitches will give you the "it's not you, it's me" line and leave your ass at a moments notice

Movie was pretty decent, I thought I was going to enjoy it more than I did. I'd give it a solid 7.5/10.

On a side note, this movie depressed the fuck out of me.
a sentient being without moral limit is a barbarian. OS is a whore.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bobcat Goldthwait
I could imagine having the voice of Sam Kinison for my OS..

"All man it ain't that bad, it could be worse. You could have been MARRIED FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Golt_sl

shitlord
Just saw this the other day, to echo what others have said - it was a really good movie. Possibly my favorite of 2013. The emotion that goes on between Samantha and Theodore really does transcend their physical limitations at times. Seeing them struggle with what is in essence a long distance relationship, the ups and downs that follow, felt very real. Excellent film people should go see.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Echoing what others have said, if you like other Spike Jonze movies, you will like this one. I'm a fairly empathetic person, and I think that immensely contributed to my ability to enjoy the movie. If you're an ice queen, you'll probably find this boring and pretentious.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, but I'd be happy if the voice of Scarlett Johansson seemed to actually give a shit about what I was doing on a constant basis.