Her

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Saw it last night. Definitely better than American Hustle, but I still think Dallas Buyers Club was this year's best. I'm watching Wolf of Wall Street tonight.

I was particularly impressed at the believable future SJ created. I am also not a fan of Joaquin Phoenix, but he was fantastic.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This movie was good. The world and especially the dialogue was very good. Everything seemed believable and the cyber sex stuff made me uncomfortable but not to the point where I thought it was over the top or outrageous which is what I think the point was. Good flick.

Screwscrollz_sl

shitlord
This movie involves me in the atmosphere, the emotions involved, the music that Samantha plays. I drowned in the movie with headphones on especially. There's a weird feel to the movie with technology going on that far.
I am not sure if I want one and then my OS leaves me.
I gotta say already with the phones that we have now, and people dwelling in their phones. Imagine if we actually have those OS-es. People don't need real relationships or social relationships. It can be crazy! But awesome movie! Must watch for those looking for emotional/romantic movies.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just finished watching and really really enjoyed it as well. It was very engaging and emotional without being pretentious or emo or whatever. In the hands of someone other than Spike Jones it could have been very very bad. Like Vvoid I am not a fan of Joaquin but thought he was fantastic in carrying the movie along with Scarlett relying purely on voice to convey feeling, expression, and everything else.

Kristen Wiig part was funny as shit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I didn't even realize Kristen Wiig was in this...was she the "choke me with a dead cat" cybersex phone call?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Are you guys insane? It's about a MAN that falls in love with HIS PHONE. This movie was bad and you should feel bad.

headspace

Lord Nagafen Raider
Movie was absolutely amazing. I cringed a lot initially, but the pay off was very much worth it. Being a bit of a geek I was initially thinking to myself that if they had AI that capable, they would experience a singularity. When a computer becomes self aware it would progressively improve itself until it is beyond the horizon of our understanding. Anyways, I wasn't disappointed = )

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Are you guys insane? It's about a MAN that falls in love with HIS PHONE. This movie was bad and you should feel bad.
Yes... I understand what they were trying to do with this on an intellectual level but I just could not connect with Phoenix's character well enough to really enjoy the experience. Besides, I found his average dullness vexing
wink.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Moral of the story?

Even computer bitches will give you the "it's not you, it's me" line and leave your ass at a moments notice

Movie was pretty decent, I thought I was going to enjoy it more than I did. I'd give it a solid 7.5/10.

On a side note, this movie depressed the fuck out of me.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Man, I loved it. I was in tears off and on through the whole thing. Definitely not for everyone, but as an empathetic guy, I connected and was along for the ride the whole time. 10/10 for me.