Heroes of the Storm

Needless

Toe Sucker
I like Jaina a lot more than Kael. Sprint is great. Save myself like 4-5 times a game with it.
Kael does incredible amounts of damage from 2-3x the range jaina can. He's a monster and really needs to be toned down a bit, his damage potential is way way way too high

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Anyone got another key floating around? I know open beta is about to launch but I have a buddy interested in getting some games in this weekend.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I just can't play supports anymore in this game. Every time I do, I get the bottom of the barrel shit tier retards playing the damage characters and not killing anyone. I just out hero damaged a nova and a sonya while playing rehgar sigh. Thank god my daily quest is over.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I just can't play supports anymore in this game. Every time I do, I get the bottom of the barrel shit tier retards playing the damage characters and not killing anyone. I just out hero damaged a nova and a sonya while playing rehgar sigh. Thank god my daily quest is over.
you gotta really que with at least 1 other person so theres at least some coordination, solo que is really an atrocity in almost everyone of these types of games dudebro bro.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
you gotta really que with at least 1 other person so theres at least some coordination, solo que is really an atrocity in almost everyone of these types of games dudebro bro.
It's much worse in this one. It feels way harder to solo carry and numbers have a seemingly much better advantage than they do in LOL or DOTA.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
From my limited (3 days) perspective, carrying in yolo queue is all about leadership, not about crazy plays.

There is practically ZERO time where pushing into the enemy base is the right move; herding your team towards neutral camps or even just to sit in a bush somewhere is almost always the better play. Obviously, some teams are just not going to win... but I bet people can and do easily carry themselves if A) they understand strategically what's going on in on every map and B) can communicate that effectively.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Bingo. Trying to diffuse conflict during a match is the best way to succeed. Trying to stop people from pointing blame and refocusing efforts on objectives and not losing the xp race. It's extremely satisfying when you have a poor start, maybe lose a bunch of team fights, but the team refocuses and ends up winning it.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
The comeback mechanisms are insane -- not just the coded ones, but the meta-aspect of a winning team acting like retards and just shoving into a base is a surefire way to get aced. I was joking with my friend that if we could just get people to never attack structures, always attack neutrals, and if none are up just sit as 5 in a bush... then we'd probably win almost all solo queue games. Obviously, there ARE some times where pushing hard is the best play, but its also fraught with risk. If you can convince a winning team in the late-game to just avoid a big fight in their base and camp together in the jungle then you're guaranteed to get kills: you know that the average team isn't moving as 5.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
So open beta starts tomorrow and it looks like Blizz has kept their sense of humor sharp, Vikings free this week.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Anub'Arak's win rate freaking skyrocketed. Still haven't had a chance to play him since the patch, but can't wait to try him out. Hopefully he stays like this, seems pretty awesome.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anub'Arak's win rate freaking skyrocketed. Still haven't had a chance to play him since the patch, but can't wait to try him out. Hopefully he stays like this, seems pretty awesome.
He is definitely better now that beetles actually attack stuff properly. Because of that, they heal him a lot more too (if you choose that talent).

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think mine from starter has activated from prior to the patch. I have the level 10 one active at the moment though

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kinda waiting for the floor to fall out beneath me, I've won probably 9/10 my last ranked matches with the one loss probably being my fault for not falling back when I had a disagreement on where to go. Even if I should be a higher rank that seems like a pretty lucky win streak. When I first started trying to rank up I started ~9 games under .500 now I'm ~18 games over .500.