Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Reddit also saying a death recap has been added? Also Tychus hype. Although they seemed to go all-in on making him anti-tank. Maybe this will spell the end of Cho'Gall because his trait and his talents would make him absolutely melt him. Realistically the only way to make him work is if you ban Tychus then try and pick him up but at that point its pretty obvious what you're trying to do.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Theres a loooot of interesting changes in this, holy shit. I'm stoked.

I really want to see how tychus/sylvannas play. Mind control? fuck yeah!

Tenks

I just noticed for Tychus is talents are kind of weird now. Maybe this is a new thing that they've done since I stopped playing?

Level1: All E (Dash) talents
Level4: All trait talents (1 is a passive)
Level7: All W talents (1 is a passive, again)

It just seems kind of strange. I'm not sure if it is a new direction or not.

Xith

Tychus changes are pretty good. He'll do a lot more damage now. The death recap is kinda cool. After you die, it shows damage/healing for the last 2 seconds or so.

Needless

Toe Sucker
mind control would be cool if you could temporarily use their abilities, like if you MC an ETC you can blow his powerslide so he can't use it as an escape etc.

edit: normal abilities, not their heroic; that would be dumb lol

Tenks

I think it would be way too OP if that was possible. Though I think the talent has some benefits people aren't immediately seeing like denying the hero from ability use. Like if it is obvious Rehgar is going to AH this target you are burning you can pretty easily ult him to prevent him from getting it off. Though maybe the 1s charge-up would make that difficult. I still think her AOE silence would be the go-to talent choice.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I guess they're trying to avoid just sinking everything into one skill since the synergies are too good to pass up?
I don't think it's an anti-syngery thing, they just started putting all the talents that could change non-damage skills in one tier. Lunara's wisp and Nova's Decoy talents are on 4, Xul's Shield talents and now Tychus' Run and Gun on 1

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think it would be way too OP if that was possible. Though I think the talent has some benefits people aren't immediately seeing like denying the hero from ability use. Like if it is obvious Rehgar is going to AH this target you are burning you can pretty easily ult him to prevent him from getting it off. Though maybe the 1s charge-up would make that difficult. I still think her AOE silence would be the go-to talent choice.
1 second channel on mind control before it comes out, you're not gonna react in time to interrupt a heroic like that :\

Tenks

1 second channel on mind control before it comes out, you're not gonna react in time to interrupt a heroic like that :\
The AH target is always telegraphed way before Rehgar does the motions. If someone is clearly marked for death you could MC the Rehgar while that target is still at like 60% HP.

Though Grubby just showed the radius of the skill and I doubt in practice that it would ever work. I still feel like Silence is the correct ult 9/10.

Xith

The new map is pretty fun. Tiny one lane map... no hearthing/healing. Healing globes spawn around the map.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those plant changes, 25s cd on overgrowth so you're going to get 1-2 plants a terror, better make it count.

Neph_sl

shitlord
So yea, Mind Control seems like it'll be pretty good with a range like this. Enemy is essentially stunned for the duration.

QLCVcpM.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
I would assume it would, that range is actually pretty decent. I mean you can just as easily wailing arrow somebody out of an ult in that case but if you can still do something like... valla is trying to poke with volley, hit her with MC and run her into your team for a free pick.

I'm assuming you can still attack them when they're Mind Controlled right? if so that's incredibly good lol

basically a 2.5 second stun where you can legit run them into a spot where they have no hope for escaping would be really good for picks. Hook/Drag somebody into MC = literally 0 chance of survival lol