Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Zoia is awful anyway, all the guy does is talk over people @ 100mph and yell.
Don't disagree I just wonder if reading into this means he's going to leave TS as manager and stop living in shithole Arizona working for meal tickets

Needless

Toe Sucker
Tracer gameplay is gonna be shown this weekend, awwwww shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

"Cheers, love! Get a first look at Tracer gameplay this Saturday during the ?#?HGC? Spring Championship."

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think it was on Town Hall but some of the people were saying initial gameplay impressions of Tracer were extremely positive. How it felt literally like they plopped Tracer from OW and managed to put her perfectly in HotS.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wanted to hold my early feels regarding illidan but i think am ready to say : fuckin finally.

Has a long time illidaner, being my most played heroe, am so happy for him to be back. He can still get blown up to pieces but he sure have his spot in some comps. Oh you wanna split push unpunished? Heres my illidan wrench in your face. Going yolo on him remains super risky but when you decide to clutch at the right second, oh the feels are good.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Maybe it's just my preference for squishy characters, but Illidan feels a bit over the top right now. He's just got too much self sustain and mobility, it's really fucking hard to get him locked down without coordinating multiple stuns. He almost feels like a melee LM - not in the snowballing respect, but in that he can just keep going and going unless your entire team stops to shut him down.

Sure there are still a lot of Illifeed players who'll dive in 1v3 or hunt into stupid positions or whatever and get farmed, but a good Illidan is a huge pain in the arse right now, put a decent healer/abathur behind them and they're a certifiable nightmare.

But I might be a little biased, since I like playing squishies - one the bright side, it's given me an excuse to work on my tank game, and I've finally started really getting into Johanna.

Azrayne

Looks like a valla/tychus/liming mashup. The master skin is just dreadful, but damn do that spectre skin and the mount make up for it... if she turns out to be fun and balanced I'd be tempted to actually purchase the bundle for the first time.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
That QM match maker lol. Trying some heroes out and get into a game of anub/cho/gall/tass/monk vs lili/Kael/Xul/Anub/Fal

Azrayne

That's actually not bad compared to some of the shit I've had. Just played Zagara/Abathur/Rexxar/Tyrande/Kerrigan v. Tyrande/Leoric/Greymane/Sylvanas/TLV.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Just watched the Heroes of the Dorm finals on ESPN2. I dunno how last year's coverage was, but this years was really good. They put a lot of effort training their announcers to make it approachable for someone who isn't into the game.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Patch day. Tracer added for Overwatch pre-orders. Greymane gets a Q quest talent. Artanis gets Zealot Charge baseline, talent increases its range.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Tracer looks hella fun. I can't wait to juke all the skill shots~

Fix your shit so i can play her Blizzard!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah hers was really well done

She seems shitty in hots though lol, all you can do is harass a backline but she has no health to do anything :\