Hex - Are you interested in a Rerolled forum guild ?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

schild_sl

shitlord
Hi.

If anyone has any questions about f13, bat country, hex or arbitraging virtual markets - feel free to ask here before submitting yourself to f13.

Myst

Peasant
Hi.

If anyone has any questions about f13, bat country, hex or arbitraging virtual markets - feel free to ask here before submitting yourself to f13.
Submitting ourselves? We proud people of Rerolled don't "submit" ourselves to anyone. We merely wanted to join forces with F13, and bring our knowledge and vast superiority to your organization.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Hi.

I'm extremely interested in arbitrage opportunities in virtual markets. Is that something that you guys talk about regularly? If so, where?

P.S. I've already signed up to the F13.net forum and introduced myself as well as read the primer on Drafting.

schild_sl

shitlord
Submitting ourselves? We proud people of Rerolled don't "submit" ourselves to anyone. We merely wanted to join forces with F13, and bring our knowledge and vast superiority to your organization.
I was more referring to the second definition found below - as in we eat our own young. Not the Kneel Before Zod definition.

sub?mit
/s?b'mit/
Verb
1. Accept or yield to a superior force or to the authority or will of another person.
2. Consent to undergo a certain treatment: "he submitted himself to a body search".

Liquid Death_sl said:
I'm extremely interested in arbitrage opportunities in virtual markets. Is that something that you guys talk about regularly? If so, where?
It will be something we discuss once the private forum launches with the alpha (or when the full set 1 spoiler is released).

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Well, I for one already submitted a google doc thing, but I guess if it's required, I will also consent to a body search.