Hex - Are you interested in a Rerolled forum guild ?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Possibly, Liquid and I have a few friends that want to start a guild, but we could be convinced!

Pro Player

CST

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Grand King, I'd be interested in the F13 guild. I'll be interested in seeing how big of a role your guild plays in overall game experience.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
1. F13 have 48+ backers. 40 of those have one or multiple Pro/GK pledges so I get the impression they're largely PvP players.

2. Vote is tending towards two out of three backers on this forum are for a board forum. I'll be surprised if Rerolled numbers aren't around F13 numbers.

3. F13 has some very competent TCG players who are happy to lead and school other players. Added to that these players will likely have in the guild bank decks that are amongst the best in the game (at least for PvP) which all guild members will have access to play with and learn from.

A. Unless there are mass objections I'm going to put forward that we ask Draegan to formally agree with the F13 leader that recruitment is open to a significant number of Rerolled members.

B. Once that is in place if that doesn't appeal to everyone then the floor is open for someone to step up and form a Rerolled guild.

Personally I'm not sure either is going to be the place for me as I'm largely on EU time.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Do we have any competent TCG PvPers that are willing to teach others how to win more draft/constructed tourneys? I have been playing MTG casually for 15 years or so and never done super well in tourneys but with Hex I'd like to change that.

Flight - I love that idea, the guys over at F13 seem to be very knowledgeable on the whole.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lumie is also impressively good at League of Legends. Fine line between genius and insanity? or just a savant? I can never tell. I am looking to guild up for a casual PVE/deck building/beer drinking club type guild. If this is what anyone has in mind. I might do PVP after awhile.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
My main thing will probably be PVP, since PVE has permanent choices and that hurts my feelings.

Has Lumie ever come back, yet? He might be crazy, but I do miss the guy.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
I've posted to the end of the F13 thread :

http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topi...337#msg1198337

edit Schild has confrimed that we are welcome there so feel free to add your names and tiers to that thread
smile.png
Schild there is in discussion with Cryptozoic about being a 'Premier Guild' whatever that means, so the sooner the folks could do that the better.

Anyway, Flight, you all are welcome here (as you can see by Draegan playing with us).

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm in for joining with the F13 guys. I'd like to become a much better draft player/deck builder as I love the idea, but have never really gotten into the theory.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Either F13 or a guild from this forum will be fine. Still have a couple of months so not in a super rush yet. I will mainly do PvP as I also play Magic(Not online), but will probabaly at least try out the PvE aspect.

Tier = Pro Player
Time Zone = EST

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I just want to re-iterate the f13 thing. Seems like a ton of us Rerollers have already apped there, and looking at their thread, they are posed to be an insane guild, in terms of size and number of high dollar backers. IF you join a guild with hundreds of the high dollar backers, your chances of being in a group/raid etc with all the bonuses go way up, not to mention whatever other guild bank features and random perks are available. Also, they have a dedicated leader who seems to be a good guy who lives for it.

I went over to check it out with no real intention of signing up, but it really seems like a no brainer.