Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No mention of PAX, but they will be at DragonCon. Regretfully they will not have the game there like they did for Gencon. There will be developers there to answer questions and such, but not even sure which developers.

Mugaaz_sl

shitlord
I had no idea Pro accts were selling for 500 and GK for 1k. I picked up 2 pros and a GK during the KS because I'm an insane person. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't sell them. Kind of absurd

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had no idea Pro accts were selling for 500 and GK for 1k. I picked up 2 pros and a GK during the KS because I'm an insane person. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't sell them. Kind of absurd
I'm not going to sell mine but I am curious where you saw this and how people are selling something that doesn't exist yet. Are they selling the promise that they will provide future login info, and someone is actually paying out cash for that now?

Goldenmean_sl

shitlord
I'm not going to sell mine but I am curious where you saw this and how people are selling something that doesn't exist yet. Are they selling the promise that they will provide future login info, and someone is actually paying out cash for that now?
At least one of the guild sites had a forum section for selling accounts. I can't recall which one at this point. And yes, that's people dropping money for the promise of someone sending the tier redemption code out when it gets sent. Insane, if you ask me.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Too bad I'm not a piece of shit or I would use my recently acquired knowledge of the law not giving two shits about peoples money to ROB EVERYONE. /bitterness

Sure looking forward to playing this *cough at work cough*

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
It's early, and you have to save it, but here is a code for the Promo Gencon sleeves:

S93AA-YCO5T-2L8ED-T0IP9-VYSLE

Can't enter it for a while, but fight over it!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it has been a while since this was bumped.

The official tentative Alpha-live release was posted at OCT. 8th. There are still some question marks as to how they will stagger the release and even the date still carries a maybe behind it. Given the popularity on these boards for Blizzard's Hearthstone, I am looking forward to the discussions that will take place for this game.

xasiklas

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, the alpha finally starts today, hopefully it will not be too long before the keys start arriving.

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
still can't think of a "keep" name. Can we change it after alpha? Its weird picking a chat handle that also has to be like...a physical setting or descriptor. Troll keep prob gonna go fast.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think that later they will add a function to change your name. As it is now, once you have chosen the name, it is your name. There will not be any kind of wipe for the names.

Many names will be gone very quickly. I have even gone back into Everquest to perhaps make a good keep name. Hopefully I at least get one of the names I want.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I'm supposed to get an email at the address I gave kick starter, or....?
Yes.grand kings and higher go out first then tiers below them over the next couple of days.

Fyi the invites have not been sent out yet but some time today they will.

Myst

Peasant
Hopefully we'll get them some time soon. I pledged Grand king and looking forward to trying it out today.