Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haven't played Hex yet but that seems.... good.
When I saw that card I got that same feeling I got when I first saw anExtended U/G Madness deckin action
The combos.... so many combos. So much potential. You see this card and just think "How many different ways can iWin with this card?"

I logged into the Hex client today for the first time since a few weeks after Alpha started and wow is it improved. There are still a ways to go but the improvements I've seen give me a renewed sense of confidence. I'd go into more detail but really if you are like me and haven't logged in in a few months then log in now and click around a few screens. Check out the card manager and remember how it was before. I wouldn't mind faster updates but this is good. This is the right direction.

My investment, gamble, risk is not yet wasted.

rrr_img_57541.jpg

A lot more games being played then I expected.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well tomorrow will be even more interesting given that they are patching in the "Sealed" format. My green ramp deck looks at "Eye of Creation" and just loves it.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
Been in the alpha since the start, but finally loaded it up and gave it a try this weekend. Seems to have potential. I had fun, and the interactions were more complex than hearthstone/infinity wars.

I doubt I'll play much until they get close to release, but I like what I've seen so far and feel comfortable with having kickstarted it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm a Grand King with this game (add me in game as Draegan). I haven't played since alpha first started and everything was broken. Played all day yesterday and they've made a lot of improvements.

I made a white/green deck yesterday (I DID NOT see that card, fuck me.) that was based on health. White Pawns artifacts, green tap cards for heals, white priest cards that heal you whenever you play a troop card. Paladin card that gains +1/+1 whenever you heal yourself.

There is one 8 cost white card that has lifedrain and is X/X where X is your health. Yeah I had a 300/300 card.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The sealed tournaments are fun as hell if you can get one to work. I am enjoying those more than constructed. I have had a few where I was able to play my first opponent. I got one draw that was sick as hell for mill. 3 enchants that they mill one for everyone I draw+ 2 draw 2's + The mill 3 artifact + the I draw one and discard one artifact. Add to that the champion that lets me mill them and I obliterated my first and only opponent. I also got a beat stick mono-green(Easily the most powerful color for sealed at the moment) that included the 6/6 invincible juggernaut along with 2 +2+2 + crush quick actions. First game I went right over him. Second game I held a card in my hand while I bluff attacked him for a total of 9 damage. By bluff, I mean I would attack with a lesser creature and he would not block thinking I could pump him. Was like playing Online Poker *Evil Grin*.

My in game name is Ak'Anon.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The sealed tournaments are fun as hell if you can get one to work. I am enjoying those more than constructed. I have had a few where I was able to play my first opponent. I got one draw that was sick as hell for mill. 3 enchants that they mill one for everyone I draw+ 2 draw 2's + The mill 3 artifact + the I draw one and discard one artifact. Add to that the champion that lets me mill them and I obliterated my first and only opponent. I also got a beat stick mono-green(Easily the most powerful color for sealed at the moment) that included the 6/6 invincible juggernaut along with 2 +2+2 + crush quick actions. First game I went right over him. Second game I held a card in my hand while I bluff attacked him for a total of 9 damage. By bluff, I mean I would attack with a lesser creature and he would not block thinking I could pump him. Was like playing Online Poker *Evil Grin*.

My in game name is Ak'Anon.
This is the reason I backed at the Pro Player tier. As long as they can make the tournament landscape fun then I will be very statisfied with my outlay.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So i played this back in like November and decided to mess around abit. Or so I thought...

Does anyone know wtf you have to do to get it to patch/update? It just sits there and doesn't update OR it updates slightly and then just does nothing. I've removed the entire game and tried to reload but no luck. I have my antivirus off completely.

I tried to post on their forums but it says i have no posting rights.....i looked for some form of activiation email but don't have anything even though it Congresses my forum log in.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Nevermind - Had to go into account management and sign the stupid T&C. Probably be more stream lined to do that when you log in the first time or something....

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They have had a month to resolve tournament issues. They finally patch in the first attempted fixes. First 8 hours it worked great and then....collapse. Now I cannot even play single or build a deck as I am stuck in tournament limbo. I really hope this is a server related issue and all they need to do is re sync the code. I wish to god that the forfeit button would really work though. That is an irritating bug.

I would recommend not playing tournament mode for right now if you enjoy the other aspects of the game.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
So what parts are in? I am still considering doing the slacker backer thing as I enjoy Hearthstone but it seems a bit too bland.

Are many of you guys currently playing a lot or are there too many bugs to make this game enjoyable?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The AI system is in though it needs improvements. You can challenge players to single duel matches. The tournament system is in, but it is still a work in progress. That is currently constructed and sealed as draft is still not in.
I "finally" finished my first complete sealed match. I lost though.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They given any estimate on when people that didn't invest are going to start seeing beta invites? Curious on it, but rather have it in a state it's fair to evaluate.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
They given any estimate on when people that didn't invest are going to start seeing beta invites? Curious on it, but rather have it in a state it's fair to evaluate.
I'd be surprised if it was in the next 6 months. They have all the testing they need with the very large alpha, and while it is fun - they still clearly have a ways to go. There is enough there to get a feel for the game though, imo. Unless you care a lot about the pve, in which case there is nothing to see.