Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
I received my pro player codes, but haven't used them yet. Are people buying Hex accounts? I might be willing to sell given how little video game time I have these days... but no clue about demand.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'll think about it. I'm a GK myself, so I want to see how these codes hash out. Lots of bugs out there with stacking shit.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to consider it to. Honestly you could probably net 2x or 3x that amount if you could manage to find a site that would let you sell the codes. People show on on HexTCG forums every few days willing to pay more for the less popular KS tiers. Pro player is worth $$$.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Tried to play a few games vs AI at lunch, all got stuck and had to be quit :-/

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
So it looks like their beta is still just people who paid in through kickstarter, not random invites to those who signed up? Has their been any word about when random invites will start, or if they even plan to do so before open beta?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've got the Pro Player tier and just loaded the game up. No clue WTF I am doing but man do I have a lot of packs of stuff to go through. They also have some treasure chest lotto system that makes no sense to my newbass right now. This sure as shit isn't Hearthstone...

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
0 for 2 on the first two games I tried playing. First one locked up out of the gate, second one made it about halfway through before it locked. I'll put this one back in the oven for a bit to let it finish baking.

Vitality

HUSTLE
0 for 2 on the first two games I tried playing. First one locked up out of the gate, second one made it about halfway through before it locked. I'll put this one back in the oven for a bit to let it finish baking.
Yeah bro, just let it cook.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only about 50 games running atm but they definitely need to tweak their hardware. I was able to complete a game vs the AI last night before the general rush happened. I think they are still overestimating how many people each block and support

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got the Pro Player tier and just loaded the game up. No clue WTF I am doing but man do I have a lot of packs of stuff to go through. They also have some treasure chest lotto system that makes no sense to my newbass right now. This sure as shit isn't Hearthstone...
Ignore the chest for now. You need gold to open them which comes from PvE which isn't in yet. You still have the chests for when PvE is added to closed beta because you get them from KS but you can't use them yet.

AFAIK their two biggest priorities right now are making the art bigger (lots of complaints of not being able to read the cards) and server stability. At least card manager loads MUCH faster then it ever did in Alpha. It's only a tiny ray of sunshine given you can't play a game right now but you can look at the cards!
smile.png
The card art is fantastic.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You need nothing to open chests. You need gold to upgrade chests. The chest system has not been implemented in the game and is for both PvP(As you can get free packs) and PvE.

The game is fairly chaotic and appears to have regressed back to the early stages of Alpha server wise.

A Pro Player account is the most valuable of the $250.00 tiers and should easily fetch $300.00 for the free draft once per week, for life alone. If this game does become very popular, that value could easily go up to 500 or even 1000.

velk

Trakanon Raider
A Pro Player account is the most valuable of the $250.00 tiers and should easily fetch $300.00 for the free draft once per week, for life alone. If this game does become very popular, that value could easily go up to 500 or even 1000.
That seems kind of overstating it - 3 packs and draft tournament entry costs what, $4 ?

1000 bucks is playing every week for 5 years to break even - you'd have to be very very dedicated.

velk

Trakanon Raider
You need nothing to open chests. You need gold to upgrade chests. The chest system has not been implemented in the game and is for both PvP(As you can get free packs) and PvE.

The game is fairly chaotic and appears to have regressed back to the early stages of Alpha server wise.
Yeah, from alpha, chest upgrading is a chumps game, unless they changed the rewards and rates it's just a giant money sink for pvp'ers. It seems a good idea for economy stimulation though, PVPers will probably always want more gold than they get from tournaments, so AH gold trading should be pretty prolific.

Agree on the regression - it's completely unplayable at the moment. Every game just randomly hangs.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have they said if there will be DB wipes in beta? Any reason I should or shouldn't open all my packs now?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Have they said if there will be DB wipes in beta? Any reaworstson I should or shouldn't open all my packs now?
No wipes from now on.

General advice from people more keen than me is to keep packs to use in tournaments. ( you use 3 sealed packs and a token entry fee, and get to keep the packs plus whatever you win )

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That seems kind of overstating it - 3 packs and draft tournament entry costs what, $4 ?

1000 bucks is playing every week for 5 years to break even - you'd have to be very very dedicated.
One pack is 200 Plat which is $2.00. So that would be $7.00 to draft. That is a $364.00 value, not including winnings per year.