Hey hey everybody!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I still have never seen the goblin cock.
I got ya fam.
DMXwoops-451091-Kim_key_hole.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I still have never seen the goblin cock.
I may not have either come to think of it but... to those that saw it... did it have tiny white bumps around the edge of the head? If the answer is yes, then I have seen it and yes, it was a meme for a reason.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I may not have either come to think of it but... to those that saw it... did it have tiny white bumps around the edge of the head? If the answer is yes, then I have seen it and yes, it was a meme for a reason.
artist rendering
iu

• 1Harrow

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Really from the thread but once Camerous' Return began with "aren't you Goblin Cock"
I Dont Arrested Development GIF

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
youve never dug out old pictures of your cock and thought it was a good segway to the internet?
He already has an entire thread on basically this topic in the Rickshaw.

• 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
He already has an entire thread on basically this topic in the Rickshaw.
"basically this topic"

Yeah Porkins... that's what my AMA Blog thread is pretty much all about... old dick pics. Totally.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow

Izo

Tranny Chaser
"basically this topic"

Yeah Porkins... that's what my AMA Blog thread is pretty much all about... old dick picks. Totally.
Well, you're an old dick, and you post lots of pics.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Hey Camerous Camerous WB. Got any pics of your latest conquests we can check out for ridicule science?
I'll post a few but not my current cause I actually give a shit about her and it would be extremely disrespectful to do that to her.
The first chick is Kali. We were never really a couple but just fuck buddies.

107008141_906885553149108_7228144748871442329_n.jpg

2nd is Ava. We dated for about 3 months. She was kinda fun but wasn't a lot going on in her head.
123951_6.jpg

3rd is Destiny. We were together maybe a week before she went back to her boyfriend.
1173757.jpg

4th is Jamie. We met when I was at my parent's 2nd house in NC. She stayed the weekend with me.

d342a0c4-d7.jpg

The last one is Lesley. She just wanted someplace to stay for a few weeks so she could get high and fuck.

received_2714449895332104.jpeg

So yeah these are some of my last play toys.

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Also... wtf is up with all these currency things?
Soybucks, Filthy Lucre, Tucobucks, Heaven Points, Latinum, and NACL?

• 1Harrow

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I'll post a few but not my current cause I actually give a shit about her and it would be extremely disrespectful to do that to her.
The first chick is Kali. We were never really a couple but just fuck buddies.

View attachment 395823

2nd is Ava. We dated for about 3 months. She was kinda fun but wasn't a lot going on in her head.
View attachment 395824

3rd is Destiny. We were together maybe a week before she went back to her boyfriend.
View attachment 395825

4th is Jamie. We met when I was at my parent's 2nd house in NC. She stayed the weekend with me.

View attachment 395826

The last one is Lesley. She just wanted someplace to stay for a few weeks so she could get high and fuck.

View attachment 395827

So yeah these are some of my last play toys.
dang Cam, good job on No. 2, solid knockers and that's a whole lot better looking than that gash you shared with us way back when.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users