HI-RES Final Fantasy VIII PC 2013

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
They really need to hit a home run with FF15 (I'm pretty sure versus was folded into 15?). Needs to have a huge world to explore w/ an overworld map, a great story (fire everyone who wrote for FF12), and lots of extras including super tough optional bosses.
one can dream....

Sean_sl

shitlord
Is there a bunch of mods for the 2000 PC release of FF8 like there is for the FF7 PC release? If there are, I can't imagine that any re-release they do will look anywhere near as good, though maybe there will be better mods for it if they make it easier to run.

Sulrn

Deuces
ASTRAL DRAIN!

Funniest attack animation I think I have seen in a game. Loved that game, but never finished it. My 4th CD wouldn't work, never got around to replaying it.
Seriously fuck that invisible bridge/trap floor in the 2nd to last dungeon. Game kept bugging out on me literally like 3 hours from beating the game. After like two years I went back and finally finished the game.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rrr_img_25369.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Never understood the hardon for ff7. Ff2 and ff3 were great games, ff7 was awful in every regard

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
When can me and my almighty tactical bros get a proper sequel for Final Fantasy Tactics?

You know it's worthy of it and you know there's a fan base that would pay a fuck load of $ for it. I'm serious here. What gives? I've tried finding the answer to this for years.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
OH MY GOD BROSAR. THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR TROLLING.
bro, FF7 wasnt a great game.

it came up short in every respect when compared to FF3. The reason a lot of people keep raving about it is that its the first FF game they ever played on the first RPG friendly console they got.

Those of us who owned Super Nintendos were disappointed at all the squandered potential in FF7.

Also: Kefka > Sephiroth

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh, I'm from the snes generation and I still liked 7 a lot. Enough to not to get into the debate over which is better. Everyone has their tastes and there have been plenty of threads on the topic. I'd love a remake of chrono trigger, tactics, etc just as much as everyone else, but when square openly acknowledge there is a large enough demand to warrant a remake but won't for their "reason" it's just retarded.

Sean_sl

shitlord
It's been FF6 in the US since 1999, don't be a douchefaggot. FF3 has been released as FF3 over here for many years as well.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's been FF6 in the US since 1999, don't be a douchefaggot. FF3 has been released as FF3 over here for many years as well.
Calls someone a douchefaggot. Then infracts them for using a name that he does not approve of.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Keep your trolling out of this section of the forum. Keg's career trolling wasn't welcome here and neither is yours. Keep it up and you'll end up out RRP'd like he was.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Is it OK to still refer to the Super Nintendo as "Super Nintendo" or should I refer to it as Super Famicom?

And can I still write it in English or do I have to write it out in kanji so as not to offend the precocious nerd sensitivities of Your Majesty?

I just want to know what the rules are.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is it OK to still refer to the Super Nintendo as "Super Nintendo" or should I refer to it as Super Famicom?

And can I still write it in English or do I have to write it out in kanji so as not to offend the precocious nerd sensitivities of Your Majesty?

I just want to know what the rules are.
Rule 1: Stop being a faggot.

Since we all know you can't do that, we'll enjoy seeing you in the RRP.