HI-RES Final Fantasy VIII PC 2013

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
4363428405_bc885d7ac8_b.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These forums are not the world according to what Araysar rolled. Moderate this bitch and let's move on to something relevant.

Sean_sl

shitlord
These forums are not the world according to what Araysar rolled. Moderate this bitch and let's move on to something relevant.
He's been moderated for his blatant troll attempt and obvious thread shitting, his career trolling has no place here.

Something relevant:http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12909.0

Was looking for FF8 mods, but that's about all I can find. I guess no one bothered trying to do much with it to the extent that people have with FF7 (which has an absurd amount of mod work).

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I couldn't even finish the game when I first got it way back in the day. The junction system was simply terrible, the story was nonsensical and overly melodramatic, the characters were extremely annoying, and I remember some other RPG came out around that time that was much better.

Szlia

When can me and my almighty tactical bros get a proper sequel for Final Fantasy Tactics?

You know it's worthy of it and you know there's a fan base that would pay a fuck load of $ for it. I'm serious here. What gives? I've tried finding the answer to this for years.
This will probably never happen unless Yasumi Matsuno somehow works with Square-Enix again.

Sean_sl

shitlord
This will probably never happen unless Yasumi Matsuno somehow works with Square-Enix again.
He could play Fire Emblem though, that's about the best you can get for a Tactics-like SRPG series out there. I really need to pick up a 3DS XL for the latest one some day.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Except for Chrono Trigger, I've never been impressed with Square. Even the best parts of FF7 were ripped from Phantasy Star