Hip-Hop/Rap thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Much like most of his albums, the songs about relationships will not be on constant rotation. Pretty much everything else will tho.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
MGK came back at him with "Rap Devil". He's getting a lot of flack but I thought it was pretty good personally.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I actually like the sound of this stupid Nicki Minaj & 6ix9ine song, FEFE. It's a really dumb song, but something about the way it's done is catchy to my ear. The guy's a fucking weirdo though.

Here's the video if anyone cares.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I doubt eminem will respond to it lol
I thought the MGK response was pretty weak, half of it was jerking eminem off, the other half was various ways of calling him old. Meh.

The only thing that would come form eminem responding is giving MGK any form of validity, which he doesn't deserve lol

Even G-eazy's diss to MGK was better than MGK's to eminem lol

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
All Em did was say MGK was nothing and not a threat in various forums. -shrug- also, Em is old, lol.

All G did was say MGK wanted to be him.

All diss’s are pretty basic really.

I’m by no means a MGK fan but I do feel like he’s been done dirty for a stupid tweet he made years ago and he’s been on the defensive ever since. His beef with G is over a woman and that’s whatever but he slept with her so he wins I guess? I dunno.

Rap Devil had a nice flow to it, I liked it well enough and I liked how he ended it with basically saying “look dude we can keep going or we can just try to work together” was big of him I thought as he’s capable enough and could easily keep going if he wanted.

Needless

Toe Sucker
G blowing him up for opening for fall out boy actually cracked me up, but yeah they were all pretty basic lol

Pusha blowing up Drake though, that was some good shit

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I doubt eminem will respond to it lol

Eminem went live on instagram yesterday. Just showed him playing Ms Pac-Man for a few minutes while a beat was playing in the background. MGK has a Pac-Man tattoo (Pack-Man on one side, dots going across neck and ghost on other). Eminem went live 2 hours before the release of Kamikaze as well just showing two kamikaze fighters on his TV.

Song playing in the background

EDIT: He was playing Ms Pac-Man not Pac-Man

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Mac miller died. Not sure if anyone on here listened to him, but it hit me pretty hard. He’s younger than me too 😢

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Yep, RIP to Mac Miller. He reminded me of one my brothers friends in High School, looks and sounds just like him. Mac was decently talented too. Could play guitar, piano, drums and produced his own beats.