History of this message board

I know foh through Elkay from original eq FoH. He was an off-tank I believe? Wonderfully functional OCD in RL. Nice guy! He was, as I've mentioned before, a foh splinter guild leader, Tyrants in eq2 where he gave a cancer-fighting guildmate the touching nickname "cancer boy." No shame in being sick, son! Elkay was an honest, square, jerk. Knew how to kill stuff ded. Priorities, people.

<<at the sound of the tone>>
I have a question.

I can't find a post with an answer. Why "a technology site"? We know the roots, lots of the roots, but what's the take of the people running this place, and why specifically, "a technology site."

How far we talking?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I know foh through Elkay from original eq FoH. He was an off-tank I believe? Wonderfully functional OCD in RL. Nice guy! He was, as I've mentioned before, a foh splinter guild leader, Tyrants in eq2 where he gave a cancer-fighting guildmate the touching nickname "cancer boy." No shame in being sick, son! Elkay was an honest, square, jerk. Knew how to kill stuff ded. Priorities, people.

<<at the sound of the tone>>
I have a question.

I can't find a post with an answer. Why "a technology site"? We know the roots, lots of the roots, but what's the take of the people running this place, and why specifically, "a technology site."

How far we talking?
Because people at work were bitching they cant shitpost all day because the company blocklist was seeing a "gaming" site. So it was changed to a tech site to avoid the filters.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users