funny-morning-awesomeness-20.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You couldn't wait until she's dead and you don't have to deal with her anymore or care about her anymore. You bring all of us down listening to your constant hate of everything in life. You are the epitome of a ball of depression. I don't think I've even met a furry with more animus to life than you have. Why are you even here?

And yet, you care so much you want to expand the dream of America to a larger audience than I do. Really? Did you expand it to your own mother when you were stuffing her into her overpriced cookie jars? You couldn't even be a good daughter to your own Mother, and you expect us to believe you really want to expand the American dream to others?

Get the fuck out of here, Mist.
I spent every minute I could with my mother and I did everything in the world I could do to help her since I was old enough to do so. I would give every cent and everything I have for another day with her in good mental and physical health, just another day going with her to the supermarket or something. I live life with no regrets knowing I did everything I could for her, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get myself to a position I needed to be to finally dig her out of all of her debts. I hate the fact that she had poor access to medical care due to our fucked up healthcare system. I paid off her debts in the mistaken belief that her mental illness stemmed from the weight of her financial

But now that she's gone, there is that other side, and that ties right into my race post just above. Thinking about that person that pulled you down for so long, that person that would attack you and beat you because of her mental illness she could not control. That person who would spend more money than you could possibly afford to make until you found a company so equally crazy and broken inside that they'd let you work 70-90 hour weeks for years on end. I did not have to help her, but I did it because it was the right thing to do, because for some stupid reason I actually believe you do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And maybe on top of that, my own mental illness helped me get dragged down into it.

Yeah there's a backlash, there's a lot of darkness inside that you just cannot keep at bay all the time. Karma's a bitch. You didn't live my fucking life. I'm on the other side of it now and trying to figure out how to be the person that I forgot to be. If that means a little dark humor to get through it, I don't care, and of all the places to be judged for it? Here? Really?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 2 users