Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
Suck it hodj, your salt has been commandeered!

This is now the everyone yells at mist thread.

• 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I spent every minute I could with my mother and I did everything in the world I could do to help her since I was old enough to do so. I would give every cent and everything I have for another day with her in good mental and physical health, just another day going with her to the supermarket or something. I live life with no regrets knowing I did everything I could for her, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get myself to a position I needed to be to finally dig her out of all of her debts. I hate the fact that she had poor access to medical care due to our fucked up healthcare system. I paid off her debts in the mistaken belief that her mental illness stemmed from the weight of her financial

But now that she's gone, there is that other side, and that ties right into my race post just above. Thinking about that person that pulled you down for so long, that person that would attack you and beat you because of her mental illness she could not control. That person who would spend more money than you could possibly afford to make until you found a company so equally crazy and broken inside that they'd let you work 70-90 hour weeks for years on end. I did not have to help her, but I did it because it was the right thing to do, because for some stupid reason I actually believe you do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And maybe on top of that, my own mental illness helped me get dragged down into it.

Yeah there's a backlash, there's a lot of darkness inside that you just cannot keep at bay all the time. Karma's a bitch. You didn't live my fucking life. I'm on the other side of it now and trying to figure out how to be the person that I forgot to be. If that means a little dark humor to get through it, I don't care, and of all the places to be judged for it? Here? Really?

• 6Worf
  • 2Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I spent every minute I could with my mother and I did everything in the world I could do to help her since I was old enough to do so. I would give every cent and everything I have for another day with her in good mental and physical health, just another day going with her to the supermarket or something. I live life with no regrets knowing I did everything I could for her, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get myself to a position I needed to be to finally dig her out of all of her debts. I hate the fact that she had poor access to medical care due to our fucked up healthcare system. I paid off her debts in the mistaken belief that her mental illness stemmed from the weight of her financial

But now that she's gone, there is that other side, and that ties right into my race post just above. Thinking about that person that pulled you down for so long, that person that would attack you and beat you because of her mental illness she could not control. That person who would spend more money than you could possibly afford to make until you found a company so equally crazy and broken inside that they'd let you work 70-90 hour weeks for years on end. I did not have to help her, but I did it because it was the right thing to do, because for some stupid reason I actually believe you do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And maybe on top of that, my own mental illness helped me get dragged down into it.

Yeah there's a backlash, there's a lot of darkness inside that you just cannot keep at bay all the time. Karma's a bitch. You didn't live my fucking life. I'm on the other side of it now and trying to figure out how to be the person that I forgot to be. If that means a little dark humor to get through it, I don't care, and of all the places to be judged for it? Here? Really?

Oh, so it was just all dark humor? Well then, all's okay right? Just locker room humor, right Mist?

Sorry, Mist, but I don't buy it. You have spent YEARS infecting this place with your horrible, awful and negative attitudes. So many people here dislike you, and the funny thing is while not many people like your positions the real reason you are disliked to the degree you are is because you are CONSTANTLY making everything about you -- your misery, and trying to spread your misery of your existance onto everyone else. And now you're playing a sympathy ploy that this was all a bunch of dark humor. Your mother needed you the most when she was in failing health, and you ran off to some internet forum to joke about stuffing her into jars. You're a horrible person. Before you go on acting like a virtuous princess on how you want to "expand the American dream", perhaps you should look in the mirror at yourself, and reflect on the final years of your mothers life you'll never be able to relive, and ask yourself if you had children if you want them to do the same to you.

You insulted me and my family by saying I only care about people "like me". You make blanket assumptions of whom I'm married to or whom I associate with. You just make this really basic, simplistic broad brush comment against ALL Trump supporters that is regurgitated by MSNPC talking heads and orange_man_bad.exe programs. You are doing what you claim to abhor when Trump does it. You put zero thought into your statement, or the people you are addressing here.

So yes, when you lash out like that and directly insult people like that I'm going to pull out some punches and yes I'm going to judge you here for it because that's exactly what you did to me.

Yes, I don't live your fucking life but you don't live mine either so stop acting like you did, and stop judging me because I think some guy you don't like is a good president.

Can't take it? Then don't dish it, princess.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
66775106_2229538377157364_958295091653378048_n.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users