Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have a lot of stuff to do on Saturday morning, so the plan was to go home and crash early.

Then I decided to make queso and eat chips and queso for dinner. I should probably not have eaten an entire bowl of it, along with a family size bag of chips. Slammed some beers. Shitposted very lightly. Was showered and in bed by 8 or 8:30.

2am or so I wake up with stomach acid or whatever burning the shit out of my throat/sinuses. Like a sewer backing up, and my mouth is a toilet. It's happened before and it's never pleasant. Going to sleep on a full stomach, super spicy food, and alcohol seems to cause it. Fortunately about 20 antacids later I think I can get back to sleep. This was relatively mild. When it's bad I'll spend 30 minutes or so bent over the toilet hacking my brains out at 3am, with my body creating mucus/snot as fast as possible while I choke on it, and the overpowering metallic acid burn makes me wish I was dead while tears stream down my face.

feels bad man

I gotta be careful about what I eat when I drink alcohol too, or Ill get heartburn like a motherfucker and I contend that there is nothing worse than heartburn while drunk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
blank.png
tenor.gif

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Haram
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That post is gayer than the fags dossing wow, a_skeleton_03 posting his dick pic, AND me shitting up vanessa's thread, all combined.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I went to go do dishes a few minutes ago, and then I shit my pants while I was scrubbing a pan. Had to go take ANOTHER shower. FFS.

• 4Bullshit
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't know who Vaush is but I'm about to watch this entire video because a 4 hour meltdown where a sjw guy admits he tried to sexually groom an underaged girl sounds like it could be entertaining in a very schadenfreude way

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm about to watch this entire video because a 4 hour meltdown

I'll check back for your synopsis 4 hours from now, then, because there is no fucking way on earth I'm gonna even click on it knowing it's that fucking long.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users