Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule seriously? I'm not going to pay some women for her tits. Won't ever happen. In all seriousness I'm not a low life piece of shit that does that sort of thing.

Also I'm in Europe till the end of the month. My patek, Rolex and Omega are in my safe at home.

Sigh, way to get super salty. Jug just made a mistake in the past. I done grewed up and wanted to come clean and apologize to the community. Guess this is my going away post.

It's your pennance. Once you pay up you will feel much better. Without this, it would have still weighed on your soul. Truly Amod is wise and gracious.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler don't give up, jug bro. Don't let these house AMODs win. You just power through this; you'll come out stronger on the other side.\

You could probably beg Vanessa Vanessa to do 1 set for ya, so then you're down to just 2

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ive been considering pimping Vanessa Vanessa out for dibs on epic dungeon loot in classic.

There has to be at least one chaser in the guild loot council, right?

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler Foler don't give up, jug bro. Don't let these house AMODs win. You just power through this; you'll come out stronger on the other side.\

You could probably beg Vanessa Vanessa to do 1 set for ya, so then you're down to just 2

Doesn't work, I thought of this and specified FEMALE titties for this very reason. Well, more Foler posting his own tits, but still...

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Folerbro imma need you to be a bit more salty for this content to be fit for the glory of my thread

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule seriously? I'm not going to pay some women for her tits. Won't ever happen. In all seriousness I'm not a low life piece of shit that does that sort of thing.

Also I'm in Europe till the end of the month. My patek, Rolex and Omega are in my safe at home.

Sigh, way to get super salty. Jug just made a mistake in the past. I done grewed up and wanted to come clean and apologize to the community. Guess this is my going away post.

Bye

20190909_204620.jpg

• 3Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The lesson for today, kids, is never hand your executioner the axe to cut your head off with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This gone be ma new home bros. This jug is coming back. All hail King Jug Foler. Now taking jug applicants. First 5 people to be initiated into jugdom receive swag on swag on swag.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users