Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This gone be ma new home bros. This jug is coming back. All hail King Jug Foler. Now taking jug applicants. First 5 people to be initiated into jugdom receive swag on swag on swag.

Don't let it end like that. What did you expect? When you go to a confessional and tell the priest about how you been molesting little girls, he doesn't just forgive you and say "sin no more". He makes you pray the rosary 300 times as penance. These 3 pictures are your 300 rosaries. Trust me, it'll feel so much better when the penance is done. Your debt to the board will be paid and you will truly be free. Just hire some european hookers. I bet you can get a group rate discount and get them all knocked out in a night.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I was about to say that wouldn't work because no nipples, but LLR's post below doesn't mention nipples.

Even so, I think it's reasonable to insist on nips to prove they are titties. The bigger question is, are they going to insist on gash to prove it's not a tranny?

After some discussion with @Amod, we have come to a decision.

For the past offense of sabotaging tits for votes campaigns, Foler Foler is hereby confined to the Rickshaw until such time as he produces 3 unique sets of female titties with FoH somewhere in the pic and ALSO including a high-end watch that ISN'T a Rolex included in each picture. It must also be 3 unique/different watches in each pic, IE: tits + IWC + FoH, different tits + Patek + FoH, etc. High end watches that aren't Rolex's would be something like Patek Phillipe, IWC, Audemar Piguet, Panerai, etc.

This should be no trouble at all for someone with the folding money supply of our very own Folerida Man and former Jug, Foler Foler . If all as is he says, this will probably be the shortest stint in the Rickshaw in history, but let's find out!

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Even without a teet requirement, it's going to be pretty tough for him to sell his ass as three unique pairs of boobies. The image that Kaige Kaige shared is fucking amazing, butt also upsets me. You wax Foler Foler ?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
He makes you pray the rosary 300 times as penance.
More like...he tells you to do it, but it really doesn't matter beyond that point because he'll never fucking know if you do it or not.

Unless you're one of the people that believes 'God is watching you not pray' and thinks that will get you Heaven demerits, or something

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I also spilled steaming-hot microwave ramen all over my crotch a minute ago. It turned a towel orange-ish when cleaning up.

No one tell Lanx how terrible a fake Asian I am :emoji_ramen:

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
More like...he tells you to do it, but it really doesn't matter beyond that point because he'll never fucking know if you do it or not.

Unless you're one of the people that believes 'God is watching you not pray' and thinks that will get you Heaven demerits, or something

You will know and you won't have absolution unless you do it. Also, obviously God will know but now the analogy is going off the rails.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
So it just occurred to me that "jug" and "jug life" are just plays on "thug" and "thug life." im feeling extra bright about this revelation.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
67434945_1314803708684934_54482136891129856_n.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users