Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. It's cool until amod decides to throw redirects on your account, fail miserably and only accomplish making the website load 30x slower. Which one of you faggots is Vanessa blowing?

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
tenor.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
dizzie dizzie quantum computing uses qubits to represent two states. Read "The Code Book" for a good intro to cryptography through history and quantum. Ya it's a big leap. Is it in the near future? Unlikely.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Foler's so salty because he can't adapt his troll game to modern times.

2 things to keep in mind Foler. Paging amod doesn't work in the shaw and Vanessa's thread in the grown up section is not immune from shawing. If anything it's more likely to be shawed due to tighter moderation there.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sorry I'm not convinced that Vanessa Vanessa doesn't play amod like a fiddle with his victim card. He already does it in real life in the most ridiculous ways. Now he's doing you all for fools. No wonder his first employer couldn't keep him around.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The quantum computer also models quantum states. The classical computer that we have simulates those states. It's a really big difference.

Unsolvable problems exist, there is a field of mathematics dedicated to finding them and proving they are immune to computational approaches. That's what P=NP is about. Boolean logic is a powerful tool, but it's not the only one. It's not even the only effective form of logic.

The wonderful thing about it is that you can logically prove some questions are outside the scope of your method. That doesn't have to be true, but it is, and it's amazing.

But that's quantum computers. They won't make your graphics look better... They will be able to circumvent uncertainty. It's a fairly narrow, but important, band of application.

Quantum computers cheat.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Will hold out hope that this request doesn't get lost in all the salty shitposting.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule we need this.

I've been thinking about this, and the more I think on it the more I like it.
After a bit of research I think I'll call it Ionic Quotient, which is still IQ but also refers to Ionic Strength.

How it all works is still a mystery even to me since I haven't thought of it yet, but rest assured the process is in motion!

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've been thinking about this, and the more I think on it the more I like it.
After a bit of research I think I'll call it Ionic Quotient, which is still IQ but also refers to Ionic Strength.

How it all works is still a mystery even to me since I haven't thought of it yet, but rest assured the process is in motion!

This pleases der hodjer immensely

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'll still want credit for the 'salty boi numbers'

now everyone just deny I came up with that fantastic idea so I dwell on it like I'm autistic and become increasingly salty over tiume

• 3Hodjing
  • 1Salty

iannis

Musty Nester
If Daniel salters is ever unbanned, I think he should only be allowed to post in this thread.

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users