Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I reheat leftovers on a lower setting. I feel like they turn out better if you do it that way than doing it on High.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You guys are frying me about the microwave thing but I'm serious. (other than the hyperbole history bit) I have never once had the need to use anything but high on a microwave. I know some people use them to defrost shit, but I always just use other methods.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
You guys are frying me about the microwave thing but I'm serious. (other than the hyperbole history bit) I have never once had the need to use anything but high on a microwave. I know some people use them to defrost shit, but I always just use other methods.

I'm surprised you don't heat everything on 1, ya cheap bastid.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The inside of your microwave must look like a scene from Event Horizon?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
EI5uZ6_WsAMB1lW.jpg

Achtually

Niger and Nigeria are named after the Niger river. The Niger river got its name from the first person to make a map of the area, they simply named it njer (or maybe nger). The grits who later explored the area with that map didn't know that njer simpler meant river (or maybe mighty river), so they called it the Niger river. The river river.

I know a dude from Cameroon who's name is njer (pronounced n Jay). He moved to the US and changed his name because too many people were straight up afraid to guess at how to say it. It's got the same root and means mighty river.

This is not to be confused with Wakandanrd an old English word that means cheap or worthless. The racial epithet of today is a convergence of these 2 words.

Also most etymologists are pussies who are afraid to tackle words like that.

Am I the only one that gets confused when people say microwave on high? Has anyone ever nuked something on a lower setting in the history of microwaves?

You probably have an 800 watt microwave. If you had a 1000 (most common) or 1500 watt you'd use lower settings. I cook TV dinners on about 80% in my 1500 watt otherwise I melt the plastic trays.

Melted plastic in your food is bad m'kay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Achtually

Niger and Nigeria are named after the Niger river. The Niger river got its name from the first person to make a map of the area, they simply named it njer (or maybe nger). The grits who later explored the area with that map didn't know that njer simpler meant river (or maybe mighty river), so they called it the Niger river. The river river.

I know a dude from Cameroon who's name is njer (pronounced n Jay). He moved to the US and changed his name because too many people were straight up afraid to guess at how to say it. It's got the same root and means mighty river.

This is not to be confused with Wakandanrd an old English word that means cheap or worthless. The racial epithet of today is a convergence of these 2 words.

Also most etymologists are pussies who are afraid to tackle words like that.

You probably have an 800 watt microwave. If you had a 1000 (most common) or 1500 watt you'd use lower settings. I cook TV dinners on about 80% in my 1500 watt otherwise I melt the plastic trays.

Melted plastic in your food is bad m'kay.

1100w

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Spotless. I use one of those microwave plate cover thingies to keep things from messing things up, and even that is not really necessary for the majority of it.

Microwaves have a second setting?

I always just adjust the time. I'll microwave shit for 5 seconds sometimes!

I'm not as neat as dom though. My microwave looks like a uterus sometimes.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users