Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
One of the best norm jokes ever:

Ten years went by. Twenty years went by. No flashbacks.

Those damn lying Big Acid companies.

It works for me ;)

Not gonna shit up the voting thread with this reply so Imma summon y'all to my salty thread for it but:

I had one flashback, one time, when I was like 16 or so. I was laying on my bed going to sleep one night when I got a body buzz and started hearing a ringing. I was like "WTF this feels like I'm on acid"

Then for like 5 minutes I hallucinated the earth as a wire frame mesh that tilted and rolled in various directions about 5 feet in front of my face.

Then the body buzz went away, the hallucination faded and I was like "Well that must have been a flashback because I dunno what else that could be" and I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it was.

It did feel for 5 minutes like I was just peaking on acid again. Not uncomfortably in any way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wish I could turn back time
To the good old days
When mama sang us to sleep
But now we're stressed out

74696644_2594856137260336_8458874326387523584_n.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Not gonna shit up the voting thread with this reply so Imma summon y'all to my salty thread for it but:

I had one flashback, one time, when I was like 16 or so. I was laying on my bed going to sleep one night when I got a body buzz and started hearing a ringing. I was like "WTF this feels like I'm on acid"

Then for like 5 minutes I hallucinated the earth as a wire frame mesh that tilted and rolled in various directions about 5 feet in front of my face.

Then the body buzz went away, the hallucination faded and I was like "Well that must have been a flashback because I dunno what else that could be" and I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it was.

It did feel for 5 minutes like I was just peaking on acid again. Not uncomfortably in any way.

Yeah, I've had two in twenty years. Neither were uncomfortable or odd.

I was sitting at a stoplight one time and the road started breathing. I was just like "well, that's neat".

The other time was the first time I watched "The Ninth Configuration". I had no idea what it was or what it was supposed to be. I just got home from work and turned on the television. I was physically exhausted and potatoing in front of the couch. About 30 minutes into that movie I thought "God, I feel like i'm on acid".

Which if you've ever seen the movie i'm pretty sure is the point of the first two acts. And it might have just been that I was wrecked, about to fall asleep, and watching an intentionally weird movie.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was sitting at a stoplight one time and the road started breathing.

See, everything does that breathing thing all the time for me anyway, so maybe I'm always having a flashback and the only time it got really intense was the time I noticed it?

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When Matt Damon in a wig and Ray Comfort doing his best Crocodile Hunter impression got married in a Tim Horton's and made the news

75362403_10156735305081931_4342954995662979072_n.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I remember as a kid we had a guest speaker who was a detective and he went into forensics. He had said that they found a body dressed in woman's clothing, but because of the distinguishing characteristics of the skull, they were able to identify that it was biologically a male, so was a dead transvestite.

Supposedly they might even be able to get your DNA from cremated remains. So I guess even as a pile of dust you can't pass as a female.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I remember as a kid we had a guest speaker who was a detective and he went into forensics. He had said that they found a body dressed in woman's clothing, but because of the distinguishing characteristics of the skull, they were able to identify that it was biologically a male, so was a dead transvestite.

Supposedly they might even be able to get your DNA from cremated remains. So I guess even as a pile of dust you can't pass as a female.

Pelvis is far more reliable indicator of biological sex.

• 2Like